Why do women seek men to earn more than they do?

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Originally posted by RoseRed
Shouldn't that be MOOOOV-in on up? :shrug:
Knock that off... You'll end up being the "meamy of the week" and I'm not ready to relinquish my title.

Since Cari's demise it's my first good shot at the title! :mad:

nickt1862

Originally posted by justhangn
So, exactly why can't you land ass without going to the personals?? :confused:

Not quite easy here in the NYC market even though we have a huge population - "of what I have no idea!!!" lol!!!

Competition for everything so the "price" goes up.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by nickt1862
If you earn more - good for you.

Not all of us can earn those megabucks, unless you can pass a law that raises the salaries to what you may be earning :wink:

Guess I have pizz poor judgment. I never gave a ratz azz what a person did for a living. Never really "looked" for a date either. It just happened. Then I had to like the person. Money was the least of my worries.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Kyle
Knock that off... You'll end up being the "meamy of the week" and I'm not ready to relinquish my title.

Since Cari's demise it's my first good shot at the title! :mad:
I have been semi voted before :shrug:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Damn..was I supposed to have a checklist before I got married? :confused:

J

justhangn

Not quite easy here in the NYC market even though we have a huge population - "of what I have no idea!!!" lol!!!

Competition for everything so the "price" goes up.

So, otherwise you're buttass ugly and can't find a willing tart to spear.......... :ohwell:

Either your sights are set to high for a date or there is some other underlieing issue.

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by justhangn
So, otherwise you're buttass ugly and can't find a willing tart to spear.......... :ohwell:

Either your sights are set to high for a date or there is some other underlieing issue.

:SteveUrkle: :confused:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by cattitude
Pretty crappy salaries if you ask me.

Originally posted by cattitude Guess I have pizz poor judgment. I never gave a ratz azz what a person did for a living. Never really "looked" for a date either. It just happened. Then I had to like the person. Money was the least of my worries

:confused:

j/k :wink:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Yes, especially when some man spends so much of his life working his "tail" off to have money in the bank and real estate just to lose it to some Gold Digger. Try explaining this to a woman and she'll either give you the cold shoulder or a response with an attitude attached to it.

On number 2 - I would have to move to where they live. Bringing her here is no option as then I may as well go out with one already from here.

Number one is not an option:wink:

If a man isn't smart enough to realize that he's w/ a "Gold Digger", then he deserves to be taken. It's not hard to weed out the materialistic biatches. :bubble:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
What's not to get Kain? If you're setting standards, those salaries suck. I was speaking of my personal choices, I could care less about money.

nickt1862

Originally posted by ememdee19
If a man isn't smart enough to realize that he's w/ a "Gold Digger", then he deserves to be taken. It's not hard to weed out the materialistic biatches. :bubble:

It's not always the case as some women play it coy till they get married and then change drastically.

K

Kain99

What's not to get Kain? If you're setting standards, those salaries suck. I was speaking of my personal choices, I could care less about money.
But ...but .... but.... I threw in the, J/k! :biggrin:

K

Kain99

Oh..my bad. Is that how the game is played.

:biggrin:
I thought so.... but I have realized in the last week, how much I totally suck - so.... sorry in advance! :biggrin:

J

justhangn

It's not always the case as some women play it coy till they get married and then change drastically.

Once bitten, twice shy...........live and learn.....

You missed some sign that she was a useless POS.........

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Yes, especially when some man spends so much of his life working his "tail" off to have money in the bank and real estate just to lose it to some Gold Digger. Try explaining this to a woman and she'll either give you the cold shoulder or a response with an attitude attached to it.

What a great approach! :jet: :roflmao:

:rolleyes:

nickt1862

Originally posted by mAlice
Nick, maybe you should try dating women in the same income bracket as yourself.

I wish it would be that simple - they are the ones seeking the higher earnings unfortunately.

Maybe because I reside in an affluent area makes the "expectations" worse.