Why is she sad?

SoMDGirl42

She lost a baby. :frown: She said she wasn't happy about it to begin with :frown: I think she's feeling some guilt about not wanting a baby, then loosing it :frown: and I think you need to have your balls squeezed into a tight vice for identifying yourself and your wife's obvious pain over this very personal matter :biggrin:

MissKitty

She lost a baby. :frown: She said she wasn't happy about it to begin with :frown: I think she's feeling some guilt about not wanting a baby, then loosing it :frown:

I think that this sums it up pretty well. Better yet. Why don't you ask your wife why she is feeling sad if you have such a lovely marriage? :confused:

Women have different emotions that men can NEVER understand.

SoMDGirl42

I think that this sums it up pretty well. Better yet. Why don't you ask your wife why she is feeling sad if you have such a lovely marriage? :confused:

Women have different emotions that men can NEVER understand.

I'll throw myself under the bus.

When I found out I was pregnant with #3, I had a grown daughter that was pregnant and a son that was 17. I did not want to start all over. Yes, I cried (alot) for that first week; partly shock, partly starting over, partly hormones. I accepted the fact I was going to have another baby and start over. One week later I began bleeding. I cried harder when I thought I was going to loose the baby then when I found out I was having an unplanned one. This cycle continued for 5 months. Every time I thought I'd lost the baby I cried harder.

It doesn't take long for most "normal" women to accept the fact they are carrying a child. When you loose that child, it's a loss of a child, not a pregnancy (in my eyes anyway).

OP, I think your wife's reactions were all very normal.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I'll throw myself under the bus.

When I found out I was pregnant with #3, I had a grown daughter that was pregnant and a son that was 17. I did not want to start all over. Yes, I cried (alot) for that first week; partly shock, partly starting over, partly hormones. I accepted the fact I was going to have another baby and start over. One week later I began bleeding. I cried harder when I thought I was going to loose the baby then when I found out I was having an unplanned one. This cycle continued for 5 months. Every time I thought I'd lost the baby I cried harder.

It doesn't take long for most "normal" women to accept the fact they are carrying a child. When you loose that child, it's a loss of a child, not a pregnancy (in my eyes anyway).

OP, I think your wife's reactions were all very normal.

I think most females on the board realize that she is having perfectly normal reactions..and have felt many of them themselves..myself included. But to post it on the forums, and in such detail and private emotions..spells CREEPY to me.:coffee:

morningbell

hmmmmmm
I am sure Mrs. Scoutmaster_Zo (I could post the real name, but I won't, even though HE posted his real name elsewhere on the forums) is THRILLED to no end to know that her husband posted to tell the world that #1 she miscarried and #2 he is overjoyed about it.

How sad.

hfs! i have no words here.... :frown:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

It amazes me that he's online posting and not busy seeking medical care. Until the cause of her symptoms has been diagnosed her life is in danger.

I hope someone else is teaching his scouts first aid.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
My wife and I are the parents of five (5) beautiful children; the oldest 7 yrs and the youngest 8 months. We are as in love as we were when we first met. Being so much in love We had not anticipated that another product of that love would soon be on she radar. When we got the nes on Saturday that she was preggers again! Not to be crass, but we had taken precautions to avoid such a result. But alas, the cosmos had another plan. So we had told the family, church friends, twitter followers, facebook, ad nauseum.

My wife, was not thrilled to be pregnant for the 6th time in 8 years, was dealing. At times though I would catch her quietly crying, and she would indicate that she was not dealing and wasn't sure if she could "do this again so soon". Other times, she would joke that "maybe I'll still start my monthly". although she was six weeks along by this point. I would wink and laugh and we would have a good time enjoying each others company.

Then this morning she felt a sharp pain that brought her to the floor, I was frozen in place not knowing what to do. As she normalized again, a dark, red, stain began to spread down the leg of her pant. She rushed to the bathroom, and there she passed-- what she believes to be our unborn child. (We are seeking medical advice to confirm).

However, what confused me is the reaction: I secretly was overjoyed! I knew that she really didn't want to be pregnant again. She though became distraugt, and achieved a level of melancholy I have never before seen.

Why is she sad?

You should be afraid to go to sleep at night.

i hope this guy thats a boy scout leader isnt the same guy that was arrested for giving alcohol to minors :ohwell:
Not defending him, but:
When the person in J.S. gave alcohol to a minor, he was 22. Could have been his friends. Not gonna bust his balls about it without knowing if #1 it's him and #2 the circumstances of the conviction.