Why Men Love #####es...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Tonio said:
I think it's ridiculous to call a strong, confident woman a #####. I think that word should be reserved for anyone, man or woman, who is demanding and impossible to please.

I hate to do it, but :yeahthat:

I looked the book up on Amazon.com and the lady who wrote the book is a comedian. :rolleyes: I suppose calling the book "Why Men Love Confident Women" wouldn't sell as many copies. Since I've been called a b#### a time or two, I should take it as a compliment. :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jazz lady said:
I hate to do it, but :yeahthat:

I looked the book up on Amazon.com and the lady who wrote the book is a comedian. :rolleyes: I suppose calling the book "Why Men Love Confident Women" wouldn't sell as many copies. Since I've been called a b#### a time or two, I should take it as a compliment. :lol:
Just a time or two? You need to take my class.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
Just a time or two? You need to take my class.

:lol: Thanks for the offer, but I only act that way when I have to, which unfortunately has been too often lately. I don't like being that way at all and prefer to be my normal "strong, confident" self. :wink:

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
I would call my Ex-Wife a ##### but I would not call her strong by any means. could not do anything on her own if she tried. The only person she could try to control would be me trying to make me feel like #### because I didnt kiss her ass all the time. If thats what a man is attracted to then I guess Im not a man cause that shiat got old.

My GF is wonderful. She is a strong self confident person and treats me with respect and I do the same for her. She is not a ##### by any means in my book.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
jazz lady said:
:lol: Thanks for the offer, but I only act that way when I have to, which unfortunately has been too often lately. I don't like being that way at all and prefer to be my normal "strong, confident" self. :wink:
If you work with a buttload of only men, you don't have a choice. I'm strong, confident and the ultimate biatch if they do something wrong. I'm not so large and in charge. I feel like I have 15 children working with me. Men mmost times don't see the "practical" way of doing things. They have the "get-er-done" attitude without following the rules. I am the rule enforcer where I work. It wears me out.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
FastCarsSpeed said:
I would call my Ex-Wife a ##### but I would not call her strong by any means. could not do anything on her own if she tried. The only person she could try to control would be me trying to make me feel like #### because I didnt kiss her ass all the time. If thats what a man is attracted to then I guess Im not a man cause that shiat got old.

My GF is wonderful. She is a strong self confident person and treats me with respect and I do the same for her. She is not a ##### by any means in my book.
Oh crap, you aren't the high school drop-out that hangs out at Target and drives fast and listens to loud music, are you?

FastCarsSpeed

Come Play at BigWoodys
Ummm Im sorry you must have me confused with someone else LOL.. I have never hung out at Target and I dont think I woulda went to college if I was a dropout LOL... As for driving fast and listening to music loud yes I do tend to do that sometimes.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
FastCarsSpeed said:
Ummm Im sorry you must have me confused with someone else LOL.. I have never hung out at Target and I dont think I woulda went to college if I was a dropout LOL... As for driving fast and listening to music loud yes I do tend to do that sometimes.
Oh, thank God you aren't that little twit. Carry on. :huggy:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
If you work with a buttload of only men, you don't have a choice. I'm strong, confident and the ultimate biatch if they do something wrong. I'm not so large and in charge. I feel like I have 15 children working with me. Men mmost times don't see the "practical" way of doing things. They have the "get-er-done" attitude without following the rules. I am the rule enforcer where I work. It wears me out.

I guess I've been lucky in my work life that I've never had to be that way, even though the men usually way outnumber the women. We're all professionals and hopefully all act that way. :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BS Gal said:
If you work with a buttload of only men, you don't have a choice.
There are a few men I've worked with that would call me a #####, but they're pathetic and don't know from #####. The guys I've worked with that I've respected would say I'm a tough cookie, but not a #####.

Tina2001aniT

vraiblonde said:
:nono: I can be a b**** when provoked, but I think we all can, just because I am confident and have no problem doing "man chores" I am not a b**** and will never be labeled a general all around B****....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Tina2001aniT said:
:nono: I can be a b**** when provoked, but I think we all can, just because I am confident and have no problem doing "man chores" I am not a b**** and will never be labeled a general all around B****....
FastCarsSpeed is your boyfriend? :lol: I did not know that - sorry, hoof in mouth. :shrug:

Agee

Amazing!

How the word ##### has taken on a life of its own. I'd prefer to use it when refering to the animal kingdom