Why women hate me for being beautiful

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
I saw this story on a bunch of different tv shows last night, nothing positive, I'm sure today she is still stinging from the high horse she fell off of. I think the message got across that she's not all that, especially when she heard it from some men.
No she just thinks people are jealous of her.

She needs to see a doctor

‘This is from the captain — he wants to welcome you on board and hopes you have a great flight today,’ she explained.

Is this what the ADA has brought us to? Blind people can be pilots now?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Attachments

• fun_house_mirror.jpg
    fun_house_mirror.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 86

DEEKAYPEE8569

Like this?

Beer can do that too. On a similar yet different note; has anybody ever seen that YouTube vid, where the guy see's a rather matronly looking girl who, with each sip he takes, gets "hotter"? "The power of beer" or something like that, it's called.

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Samantha Brick on the downsides to looking pretty: 'Why women hate me for being beautiful' | Mail Online

On a recent flight to New York, I was delighted when a stewardess came over and gave me a bottle of champagne.

‘This is from the captain — he wants to welcome you on board and hopes you have a great flight today,’ she explained.
You’re probably thinking ‘what a lovely surprise’. But while it was lovely, it wasn’t a surprise. At least, not for me.

Throughout my adult life, I’ve regularly had bottles of bubbly or wine sent to my restaurant table by men I don’t know. Once, a well-dressed chap bought my train ticket when I was standing behind him in the queue, while there was another occasion when a charming gentleman paid my fare as I stepped out of a cab in Paris.

Maybe these dudes know a prostitute when they see one.