Work boots
Riding boots
Hunting boots
Clean tennis shoes
Every day tennis shoes that are 'dirty'
Grass cutting shoes
Dress shoes (2 pairs)....

:jameo: I'm a modern day sissy man in the closet depending who ya ask :jameo:

Utilitarian shoes are OK, as long as you perform the actual functions of said shoes.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
I own 8 pairs of 'shoes/boots'..

Work boots
Riding boots
Hunting boots
Clean tennis shoes
Every day tennis shoes that are 'dirty'
Grass cutting shoes
Dress shoes (2 pairs)....

:jameo: I'm a modern day sissy man in the closet depending who ya ask :jameo:

Gym shoes
Work shoes
Tennis shoes
Grass cutting shoes
2 dress shoes

You got me beat sissy man. :coffee:

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...
Utilitarian shoes are OK, as long as you perform the actual functions of said shoes.

My tennis shoes go through the 3 stage life... the new stage where they are my clean shoes... then they turn to my everyday doing whatever shoes... then to my grass cutting shoes.. :lol:

Gym shoes
Work shoes
Tennis shoes
Grass cutting shoes
2 dress shoes

You got me beat sissy man. :coffee:

You need hunting boots and buy a motorcycle so you can get riding boots... :smack:

I will trade all other shoes BUT those 2 :lol:

I wear the same shoes in summer and winter, I didnt know there were different kinds.
And if you timed it right you bought your shoes in the winter so that by summer you'd have worn refreshing air holes in them which cool off your piggies.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
And if you timed it right you bought your shoes in the winter so that by summer you'd have worn refreshing air holes in them which cool off your piggies.

My last shoes were well worn in and had a couples holes. The handler MADE me go buy new shoes. :mad:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
My last shoes were well worn in and had a couples holes. The handler MADE me go buy new shoes. :mad:

Don't feel bad. One morning when I saw the giant dressed for work, I forced him to go immediately after work with me to buy him new shoes or he was going to be in big trouble. I bought him two pairs just to be safe. Then I bought him socks. He was really unhappy.

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Don't feel bad. One morning when I saw the giant dressed for work, I forced him to go immediately after work with me to buy him new shoes or he was going to be in big trouble. I bought him two pairs just to be safe. Then I bought him socks. He was really unhappy.

The handler made me get new socks too, I didnt want to tell everyone. :frown:

lucky_bee

RBF expert

Attachments

• rgiiiwifeshoes913a.jpg
    rgiiiwifeshoes913a.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 79