Why women have so many shoes

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Newsflash! Ladies, if you keep spending your husband's hard-earned money on unnecessary shoes and handbags, you would lose your husbands!

To keep your husbands, just make sure you remain the person he married! If you're going to change, change for the better.

Newsflash - Ladies today earn their own money and were buying shoes and purses long before they met and married their husbands.

:rolleyes:

ZARA

Newsflash! Ladies, if you keep spending your husband's hard-earned money on unnecessary shoes and handbags, you would lose your husbands!

To keep your husbands, just make sure you remain the person he married! If you're going to change, change for the better.

News flash- all we have to do is flash boobs and put out. Oh yea...and feed them.

JeJeTe

Happiness

I haven't found someone who will put up with me and my shortcomings to buy me shoes and handbags. :bawl:

Toxick

Splat
Women buy designer handbags and expensive accessories to stop love rivals stealing their men, a study suggests.

Either the study is flawed, or women's logic on this issue is extremely flawed.

Women, you want to shield your man from other women, increase Steak-N-Hummer night to a weekly or semi-weekly event. He will never stray. I personally guarantee it.

:eyebrow: I "changed for the better."... I got better shoes. :smack:

When did you become the authority on man-pleasing? :mad:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Either the study is flawed, or women's logic on this issue is extremely flawed.

Women, you want to shield your man from other women, increase Steak-N-Hummer night to a weekly or semi-weekly event. He will never stray. I personally guarantee it.

I like the way you think. :buddies:

Toxick

Splat
I have a lot of shoes because I have an obsession with shoes... not because I want men or other women to see my obsession with shoes. :ohwell:

It's a subconscious thing.

Men do not acknowledge that their fascination with women's breasts comes from some subconscious longing for maternal bosoms and fertility or whatever.

Scientists say it's true. But all I know is they're pretty to look at, they feel good when you touch them, and they make the coolest noise when you raspberry in between them.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
It's a subconscious thing.

Men do not acknowledge that their fascination with women's breasts comes from some subconscious longing for maternal bosoms and fertility or whatever.

Scientists say it's true. But all I know is they're pretty to look at, they feel good when you touch them, and they make the coolest noise when you raspberry in between them.

I understand men's subconscious boob obsession, but that really doesn't explain women's obsession with shoes and handbags :confused:

I understand men's subconscious boob obsession, but that really doesn't explain women's obsession with shoes and handbags :confused:

They're pretty to look at, they feel good when you touch them, and they make the coolest noise when you raspberry in between them. :coffee:

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I found a brand new Tignanello purse (new price range of $230) in a thrift store that was cheaply priced and became mine. I am more into the "quality" of a product than I am a designer/brand name.

Same goes for shoes - I want comfort and quality.

Toxick

Splat

Axiom A) Men's boob obsession is subconsciously tied to their mother, or motherhood or some crap.

Axiom B) Women's shoe obsession (according to the study) is subconsciously tied to holding onto their mates.

Theory: The actual subconscious links that cause attraction to stimuli are not necessarily felt while engaging in reactions to said stimuli.

Conclusion:
The same way a man does not think of his mother while his wife/GF/SO is slapping her tits across his face, women are not thinking of their securing her men while they admire how thin their ankles look in those totally cute flats.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Axiom A) Men's boob obsession is subconsciously tied to their mother, or motherhood or some crap.

Axiom B) Women's shoe obsession (according to the study) is subconsciously tied to holding onto their mates.

Theory: The actual subconscious links that cause attraction to stimuli are not necessarily felt while engaging in reactions to said stimuli.

Conclusion:
The same way a man does not think of his mother while his wife/GF/SO is slapping her tits across his face, women are not thinking of their securing her men while they admire how thin their ankles look in those totally cute flats.

:yay: Thanks professor :lol: I guess what I mean is while I can understand men's ta-ta thing, I still find it hard to justify this study when it says we specifically seek out designer accessories to secure our man. I just feel like there are way more things women subconsciously do to stake our claim in front of other women :shrug:

I don't like flats. Wedges and pumps are my weapons of choice :coffee:

JeJeTe

Happiness
:yay: Thanks professor :lol: I guess what I mean is while I can understand men's ta-ta thing, I still find it hard to justify this study when it says we specifically seek out designer accessories to secure our man. I just feel like there are way more things women subconsciously do to stake our claim in front of other women :shrug:

I don't like flats. Wedges and pumps are my weapons of choice :coffee:

I don't mind flats for my lazy days but if I want to wear flats then I have to buy petite pants since I'm right at the 5'3 mark. I love wedges because they stabilize my unstable flat feet.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
I don't mind flats for my lazy days but if I want to wear flats then I have to buy petite pants since I'm right at the 5'3 mark. I love wedges because they stabilize my unstable flat feet.

It's like we're seperated sisters :huggy: :huggy:

I'm 5' 1/2" :lmao: Its way easier to buy regular pants and heels than to find petite jeans and work slacks or to go tailor them. Every once in awhile I show up to work in flats and inevitably someone says, "wow, I always forget how short you are!" :doh: :killingme