Why women have so many shoes

Hubby said we could go to the Renn Fest this Sunday and I was all like "Um, hello.... FOOTBALL IS ON SUNDAY!!!" Men...
:high5: My daughter said she may not know what man she'll end up marrying but she does know he'll have to accept that Sundays are for football...:lol:

Last edited:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Yep... she said she loves the idea of Sunday family dinners but she sure as heck won't be the one in the kitchen cooking it...:lol: So it's crockpot dinner or he's going to have mad culinary skillz...:lol:

I love Sundays during football. We wake up, hit the grocery store, then I come home and cook all sorts of yummy food for the day (and week). Soups, breads, dips, ribs, chicken, cookies, brownies, all washed down with ice cold BEER!

I love Sundays during football. We wake up, hit the grocery store, then I come home and cook all sorts of yummy food for the day (and week). Soups, breads, dips, ribs, chicken, cookies, brownies, all washed down with ice cold BEER!
She loves to cook and loves the idea of family Sundays so she'll probably do the same thing. :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I need to come over to your house. :lol:

molly_21

I have a few pairs of flip flops and a pair of sneakers and somewhere I have a pair of Harley boots for the bike. Most of the time I'm barefoot. I've driven halfway to the store and realize I forgot my shoes. I hate shoes and I especially hate shopping for shoes.

I feel you! I hate shoes too. I actually get teased at work for wearing the same two pairs of shoes. I switch off every week which pair I wear. I like looking at other people's shoes, but I don't personally see the need for 50 pairs of shoes. I end up buying black shoes for work 98% if the time (with a couple tan shoes once in a while). The other pair of shoes I have is a pair of winter boots, sneakers (which I never wear), and flip flops (well and a pair of Merell's that look like bicycling shoes, but I guess are sneakers). If I could I would not wear shoes at work. When I am at my desk, I take my shoes off. I hate wearing socks too.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I feel you! I hate shoes too. I actually get teased at work for wearing the same two pairs of shoes. I switch off every week which pair I wear. I like looking at other people's shoes, but I don't personally see the need for 50 pairs of shoes. I end up buying black shoes for work 98% if the time (with a couple tan shoes once in a while). The other pair of shoes I have is a pair of winter boots, sneakers (which I never wear), and flip flops (well and a pair of Merell's that look like bicycling shoes, but I guess are sneakers). If I could I would not wear shoes at work. When I am at my desk, I take my shoes off. I hate wearing socks too.

I don't like closed shoes or socks. I will wear sandals as far into the Fall as I can before I give up and start wearing closed shoes. That's why I seem to have many pairs of sandals and very few closed in shoes. I mainly don't like my feet to sweat, which makes sandals perfect. If I can help it I will not wear pantyhose ever again - I can't stand the way my body feels so confined in them (tight) and my feet stink when they sweat in pantyhose - ewww. When I wear boots in the Winter to work I wear socks with them even if I have on a dress (long dress covers top of boot).

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I own 8 pairs of 'shoes/boots'..

Work boots
Riding boots
Hunting boots
Clean tennis shoes
Every day tennis shoes that are 'dirty'
Grass cutting shoes
Dress shoes (2 pairs)....

:jameo: I'm a modern day sissy man in the closet depending who ya ask :jameo:

I have two pairs of shoes.

1) Dress shoes.
2) Timberlands

The dress shoes have a good layer of dust on them. I'm almost scared to touch them

1) Work Shoes [Dr. Scholl's Men's Dave Sneakers - Wal-Mart Special]
2) Steel Toe Work Books [Brahma - Men's Kane Steel-Toe Hiking Boots]
3) $ 70 Chuck Taylor Hi Tops ....

:whistle: