Why you like Southern Maryland/ Things to do

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Did Appyday have here annual snipe hunt this past fall? I didn't hear a thing about it... You'd think she would have forgiven me for what happened at the last one by now...:frown:

I was wondering about that myself. Fresh rope, will travel! :yay:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
We were watching family movies last year (BG's family) when they first paved Rte 235 past the base.

It was a HUGE deal apparently as they pulled out the vi-DAY-O camera to record it.

I think this was about 1955 or so, BG was about 10 at the time looking at the fotage.
Hey Bob, do the math, did you just say that BG was 65?

Pssst. Beta was the one who posted that. Apparently Lance didn't quote him properly.

Beta, I have it on good authority that you are a nice guy and I'd be happy to invite you next time I have a gathering!

Beta is NOT a nice guy, he's a total douche! :evil: <--the REAL evil smilie!

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Tons of places to eat! :buddies: Lenny's is good, Cafe De Artist, Tides, Chefs American Bistro, Red Robin, Olive Garden.

My how times have changed. Still a ton of places to eat in SOMD. Way more than in 2011. But many of the old places have been shuttered long ago.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Oh, yes, in reading the other comments I almost forgot my snarky remark.

Cheap women and even cheaper whiskey.

BrackishTortoise

natural resources in area are amazing. pretty good amount of amenities for an area on the rural side. low cost living. short trip to DC. I like old Leonardtown, bunch of choices, and then there's the Wharf.