Why you men get in trouble

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
1 bottle of body wash, 1 bottle of shampoo/conditioner. And at the rate I'm showering, I'll bet they last for 6 or more months!!!!!!! :jet:

:newchallenge:

Me too. 1 bottle of body wash, one razor for manscaping. Bald so I dont need the shampoo and conditioner...:killingme

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
How did this thread get from to showers and personal hygiene? :confused:

Because us men only have 1 bar of soap and 1 bottle of shampoo.

From a woman's perspective, we're missing about 10 bottles of hair shampoos/conditioners/body wash and an assortment of various body cleaning products like razors, loofahs, exfoliators, etc.

Thus, we should know to have all those other personal hygiene products that women "need". And therefore it is on topic = why men get in trouble.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
'Kay. Let me get this straight. You spend money on a few products which purport to do wonderful things for your hair. But if left in, they don't do wonderful things for your hair. So you spend more money on a product to remove the other products, and it does wonderful things for your hair. Then you go back to using the products which don't do wonderful things for your hair, because they purport to do wonderful things for your hair, so that you can then follow up in a week with the stuff that removes them and does wonderful things for your hair..... :jameo:

The definition of insanity (according to Einstein) is doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results. But since you expect the same results over and over, you're not REALLY insane, just.......female. AH! Thank you, Professor, for the insight. You and Zara are teaching me a few things. :yay:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
1 bottle of (Suave Wild Cherry) shampoo & 1 bottle of (same) conditioner, 1 bar of uncented Dove soap, a razor, a nail brush, and a pumice type scrubber thingy (attached to a long handle) for the tootsies.

I like your style!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Soes anyone else have 10 kinds of shampoo and conditioner in the shower at any given time? :confused:

how many times in the last 30 yrs [oh wait WR is young] have you had to find a new brand, because the stuff you loved, has been discontinued

:cds:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I have the opposite problem...the stuff I love becomes discontinued.. :bawl:

^This. It's highly annoying. :ohwell:

Btw, my shower menagerie consists of 2 bottles shampoo (regular and clarifying), 2 conditioners (regular and deep), facial wash, moisturizing soap, and a razor. I manage to keep it under 10 items but it's still enough for my man to bitch about.

As for the OP, I've learned to ask a lot of detailed questions when my man tells me something because it's the only way I get the full story. In fact, I have to do that with my entire family. They tend toward the "don't ask don't tell" policy. :ohwell:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
As for the OP, I've learned to ask a lot of detailed questions when my man tells me something because it's the only way I get the full story. In fact, I have to do that with my entire family. They tend toward the "don't ask don't tell" policy. :ohwell:

Don't worry. The problem is most definitely not YOU, it's everybody else.

:lol:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Don't worry. The problem is most definitely not YOU, it's everybody else.

:lol:

It certainly is my fault. When they were younger and their father, my ex-husband, would give me grief about ANYTHING and take EVERYTHING out of proportion I told them "If he doesn't ask, then don't tell." Well, that came back to bite me in the ass because now they take that tact with just about everything. :lol:

DEEKAYPEE8569

It certainly is my fault. When they were younger and their father, my ex-husband, would give me grief about ANYTHING and take EVERYTHING out of proportion I told them "If he doesn't ask, then don't tell." Well, that came back to bite me in the ass because now they take that tack with just about everything. :lol:

:fixed: