Why you men get in trouble

1 bottle of body wash, 1 bottle of shampoo/conditioner. And at the rate I'm showering, I'll bet they last for 6 or more months!!!!!!! :jet:

:newchallenge:

JeJeTe

Happiness
OMG Misfit, I meant to tell you. TRY THESE!!! :jameo:

View attachment 99363

My hair has never been as soft and smooth as it was this morning. I am going to go to Wal-Mart and buy all the other Organix products after work. :coffee:

I've been meaning to try these!

I like Pureology and use those for a few days but I like to switch up because it wears my hair down after so much use.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
1 bottle of body wash, 1 bottle of shampoo/conditioner. And at the rate I'm showering, I'll bet they last for 6 or more months!!!!!!! :jet:

:newchallenge:

:sigh:

No.

Listen, I know being on a retirement income can be limiting, but I'll gladly donate to your hygiene care from my own stockpile. :huggy:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I like Pureology and use those for a few days but I like to switch up because it wears my hair down after so much use.

Neutrogena makes a "build-up/residue" shampoo and I use it about once per week. It rids of my hair of any products I use. I love this stuff!!! My hair feels great afterwards and always has good body.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
1 bottle of (Suave Wild Cherry) shampoo & 1 bottle of (same) conditioner, 1 bar of uncented Dove soap, a razor, a nail brush, and a pumice type scrubber thingy (attached to a long handle) for the tootsies.

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Neutrogena makes a "build-up/residue" shampoo and I use it about once per week. It rids of my hair of any products I use. I love this stuff!!! My hair feels great afterwards and always has good body.

'Kay. Let me get this straight. You spend money on a few products which purport to do wonderful things for your hair. But if left in, they don't do wonderful things for your hair. So you spend more money on a product to remove the other products, and it does wonderful things for your hair. Then you go back to using the products which don't do wonderful things for your hair, because they purport to do wonderful things for your hair, so that you can then follow up in a week with the stuff that removes them and does wonderful things for your hair..... :jameo:

RR's Hair Care System (done daily):
1. Bar soap
2. Rinse thoroughly
3. Head & Shoulders Classic Clean
4. Rinse thoroughly
5. Dry with a towel
6. Comb it and leave

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
'Kay. Let me get this straight. You spend money on a few products which purport to do wonderful things for your hair. But if left in, they don't do wonderful things for your hair. So you spend more money on a product to remove the other products, and it does wonderful things for your hair. Then you go back to using the products which don't do wonderful things for your hair, because they purport to do wonderful things for your hair, so that you can then follow up in a week with the stuff that removes them and does wonderful things for your hair..... :jameo:

I am gangster and gangsters need lots of products to keep them staying licensed to ill. :cool:

JeJeTe

Happiness

I'll have to try that. I usually just switch up shampoos and conditioners every few days....

RR's Hair Care System (done daily):
1. Bar soap
2. Rinse thoroughly
3. Head & Shoulders Classic Clean
4. Rinse thoroughly
5. Dry with a towel
6. Comb it and leave

Yes.

I am gangster and gangsters need lots of products to keep them staying licensed to ill. :cool:

:lmao: I love this!!