Why you women get into trouble

onebdzee

off the shelf
How do I resent thee, let me count the ways...

1. You're expensive and don't feel a shred of guilt about it I personally LOATHE spending money and could care less if "the Jones'" have more useless crap than me
2. If you're pretty you're egotistical I have been told that I am rather attractive and I am far from egotistical
3. You're never happy until the man is miserable Every "relationship" that I have been in I have always gone above and beyond to make sure he was completely happy....which, apparently isn't "normal" and they could not handle it and bailed
4. You have so much shiat with which to clutter the bathroom and the trunk of the car I have less than a square foot of space in BOTH bathrooms, Zman on the other hand has 140 square feet of space for all his crap (and insists that he needs more)
5. You complain about everything, and if there's nothing to complain about, you'll make something up to complain about only thing I "complain about" is the fact that I cannot find one employer to make up for the 2-3 I've had for the last 5 years
6. You expect men to fix EVERYTHING I just remodeled my entire downstairs and half of my upstairs on a limited budget WITHOUT the contribution of a man
7. More....(guys, add to the list)

I'm going to assume that you are not generalizing woman with this list :eyebrow:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In order for something to be funny it must be based at least partially on truth.

Men are almost always the spendy ones in a relationship; women are the tightwads who say no to all the toys he wants to buy.

Men are typically the moody ones who pout and grumble; women are usually trying to appease them.

Men are the ones who cling to ratty t-shirts they've had since high school that no longer fit them; women throw their old crap away.

When women try to fix something, the man typically rushes in and takes over because somehow a high heel and metal nail file are just not tooly enough for them even though they get the job done.

So while you managed to rile up Migtig (because, like, that's so difficult to do) you still get a FAIL! for this provocation. Thanks for playing and bring your A game next time.

Beta

Smile!
This thread comes off as a cry for help from a self-proclaimed "nice guy" who can't understand why women treat him so poorly. :doh:

What a train wreck.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
People want to be rude to others? Then FCK them. I'll be rude right back.

You think it's okay when men demean and degrade women? You think it's funny for someone to insult you based on his ignorant assumptions of our gender? :ohwell:

RR's been rude and sexist and hateful and showing a mean-ness and spiteful-ness of spirit in a lot of his posts lately.

For so long he's been a "nice good guy". Then he went to "poor pitiful me guy". Now he's just spewing anger and hate and self loathing and every body is giving him a pass. I'm not.

If he's got a problem with women, then he needs to face the fact that his problem is his own fault. He fcked himself over. He made bad decisions. He invited trouble wiith his own free will. Stop blaming others. Stop wallowing in pity for yourself. It's disgusting.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:thewave:

I'm totally down with that. :high5:

You think it's okay when men demean and degrade women? You think it's funny for someone to insult you based on his ignorant assumptions of our gender? :ohwell:
Yes. I think ignorance is hilarious and laugh at it all the time.

If he's got a problem with women, then he needs to face the fact that his problem is his own fault. He fcked himself over. He made bad decisions. He invited trouble wiith his own free will. Stop blaming others. Stop wallowing in pity for yourself. It's disgusting.
What fun is that?

Railroad, you wallow all you want. We're here for you. :huggy:

And by "here for you" I mean "highly amused and willing to poke to see if we can get some heads to explode."

And by "we" I mean "I".

Railroad

Routinely Derailed

RR's been rude and sexist and hateful and showing a mean-ness and spiteful-ness of spirit in a lot of his posts lately.

For so long he's been a "nice good guy". Then he went to "poor pitiful me guy". Now he's just spewing anger and hate and self loathing and every body is giving him a pass. I'm not.

Really, it was just a joke. I apologize for offending anyone! As for my personal affairs, they're, well, personal, and I keep the facts to myself pretty much. Anyway, no harm done, I hope, with these posts. But bottom line is, what you think of me one way or the other won't make or break my day.

ZARA

In order for something to be funny it must be based at least partially on truth.

Men are almost always the spendy ones in a relationship; women are the tightwads who say no to all the toys he wants to buy.

Men are typically the moody ones who pout and grumble; women are usually trying to appease them.

Men are the ones who cling to ratty t-shirts they've had since high school that no longer fit them; women throw their old crap away.

When women try to fix something, the man typically rushes in and takes over because somehow a high heel and metal nail file are just not tooly enough for them even though they get the job done.

So while you managed to rile up Migtig (because, like, that's so difficult to do) you still get a FAIL! for this provocation. Thanks for playing and bring your A game next time.

When in hell did you meet my husband?!? :cussing:

:killingme:buddies:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
:thewave:

I'm totally down with that. :high5:

Yes. I think ignorance is hilarious and laugh at it all the time.

What fun is that?

Railroad, you wallow all you want. We're here for you. :huggy:

And by "here for you" I mean "highly amused and willing to poke to see if we can get some heads to explode."

And by "we" I mean "I".

Good answers all! :huggy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Good answers all! :huggy:

Don't you roll over and submission pee. :nono: If you want your thread to grow legs you have to stand up for yourself. After all, that's what men do best: keep arguing and justifying long after they've realized they're wrong. They'll take away your man card if you admit a mistake.

:razz:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed

:bawl: I am so crushed... :lmao:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
Don't you roll over and submission pee. :nono: If you want your thread to grow legs you have to stand up for yourself. After all, that's what men do best: keep arguing and justifying long after they've realized they're wrong. They'll take away your man card if you admit a mistake.

:razz:

OH YEAH?! SEZ YOU! :duel:

(How's that?)