Why you women get into trouble

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hey now, I was just filling in for Railroad! It wasn't MY feelings on the subject matter.

That being said, today clearly isn't your good day for the month. I think you used it up yesterday. Time to duck and cover for awhile. :evil:

:killingme

RR, are you taking notes?

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
Hey now, I was just filling in for Railroad! It wasn't MY feelings on the subject matter.

That being said, today clearly isn't your good day for the month. I think you used it up yesterday. Time to duck and cover for awhile. :evil:

JeJeTe

Happiness

We women have PMS as an excuse. What's your excuse for your man bitchy moods? :ohwell:

HollyRockJT

Jus Chillin...
How do I resent thee, let me count the ways...

1. You're expensive and don't feel a shred of guilt about it
2. If you're pretty you're egotistical
3. You're never happy until the man is miserable
4. You have so much shiat with which to clutter the bathroom and the trunk of the car
5. You complain about everything, and if there's nothing to complain about, you'll make something up to complain about
6. You expect men to fix EVERYTHING
7. More....(guys, add to the list)

Hoss, I will seriously pay for your hooker on GM road... how much you need buddy... you seriously need to get the cobwebs out the shooter there bud...

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Men will (SHOULD) be men..

Women will be women..

I love being BG's Mr Fix-it.. and we're trying to raise a mini Mr Fix-it. Just caught him last week out on the drive way with an old bike of his upside down showing our 5 year old neighbor how to put training wheels on so the young-un could ride it.

THAT is uber-cool.

BG can, and does fix things, I keep telling her things will get fixed, she doesn't have to keep reming me every 6 months, but after awhile she'll fix them herself if it's REAL important, but if it's something I NEED to do it gets done (tonight is the freezer) fairly quickly.

She definitely doesn't make me miserable, in fact she tries her best to keep my happy, and get me the toys and things I REALLY want. hell, she bought my first BMW for me (yeah, so that's HER fault!!)

She's not big on spending money and at times I have to argue with her that she CAN, that she deserves to have nice things, and to spend a little on herself.. she's cool like that yo!

#married bliss
#Honeymoon
#old people sex
#lolololololololol
#numnumnumnum

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
We women have PMS as an excuse. What's your excuse for your man bitchy moods? :ohwell:

That's easy..

When BG hides my tools..

"Where the hell is my friggin TAPE MEASURE!!?"

"... hammer?"

"...screwdriver?"

"....Screw Gun?"

"......ratchet?"

"...flashlight!?"

She's sneaky too.. I'll be USING a took she'll sneak in, take it from my hand, hide it... and I'll go and try to use it, no tool!!

Last edited:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
That's easy..

When BG hides my tools..

"... hammer?"

"...screwdriver?"

"....Screw Gun?"

"......ratchet?"

"...flashlight!?"

I am glad I did manage to train the handler to not touch my tool box.

sockgirl77

nar·cis·sism noun \ˈnär-sə-ˌsiz-əm\ (Medical Dictionary)

Medical Definition of NARCISSISM
1: love of or sexual desire for one's own body
2: the state or stage of development in psychoanalytic theory in which there is considerable erotic interest in one's own body and ego and which in abnormal forms persists through fixation or reappears through regression
narcissismnoun (Concise Encyclopedia)

Mental disorder characterized by extreme self-absorption, an exaggerated sense of self-importance, and a need for attention and admiration from others. First identified by Havelock Ellis in 1898, the disorder is named for the mythological Narcissus, who fell in love with his own reflection. In addition to an inflated self-image and addiction to fantasy, narcissism is characterized by an unusual coolness and composure, which is shaken only when the narcissistic confidence is threatened, and by the tendency to take others for granted or to exploit them. According to Sigmund Freud, narcissism is a normal stage in children's development, but it is considered a disorder when it occurs after puberty.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
In order for something to be funny it must be based at least partially on truth.

Men are almost always the spendy ones in a relationship; women are the tightwads who say no to all the toys he wants to buy.

Men are typically the moody ones who pout and grumble; women are usually trying to appease them.

Men are the ones who cling to ratty t-shirts they've had since high school that no longer fit them; women throw their old crap away.
When women try to fix something, the man typically rushes in and takes over because somehow a high heel and metal nail file are just not tooly enough for them even though they get the job done.

So while you managed to rile up Migtig (because, like, that's so difficult to do) you still get a FAIL! for this provocation. Thanks for playing and bring your A game next time.

I threw all of my husband's away years ago and he's yet to notice. One I do remember said, "Beer made this body."

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
That's easy..

When BG hides my tools..

"... hammer?"

"...screwdriver?"

"....Screw Gun?"

"......ratchet?"

"...flashlight!?"

She's sneaky too.. I'll be USING a took she'll sneak in, take it from my hand, hide it... and I'll go and try to use it, no tool!!

I used to have a few tools in the house like screwdrivers and hammer. My husband got mad and told me to put all his tools back into the garage, which I did. Now, he gets all :cds: because there isn't a screwdriver or hammer in the house when he needs one.