Will be taking concealed carry class Oct. 5th.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I had to ask. I had this mind's eye clip of you spending weeks wending your way from the snow-covered mountains back to civilization, for nothing...picture a scene from "Jeremiah Johnson"...

Oh..and just ignore the Harley hater. He's just jealous, you know...

I had to ask. I had this mind's eye clip of you spending weeks wending your way from the snow-covered mountains back to civilization, for nothing...picture a scene from "Jeremiah Johnson"...

Oh hell no, I do not live in the mountains, just near them. It is 5 minutes to downtown for me. Grocery store, couple minutes. Booze store even closer. "Jeremiah Johnson" one of my favorite movies of all time Pilgrim.
30 minutes and I can be at 10,000 feet.
That bike and me are not taking that ride. Road is always messed up from rock slides. Much better rides closer.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Jealous is not near enough word. If I can ever get a decent vacation organized, I am going to invade his home and make him take me out in the boondocks and ride dirt bikes and walk around armed and look at those mountains roar through some passes on the Strat. Wait for him at the top...that sort of thing.

I admit it. He's my freaking hero right now.

Vince

:yeahthat:

:lol:

Jealous is not near enough word. If I can ever get a decent vacation organized, I am going to invade his home and make him take me out in the boondocks and ride dirt bikes and walk around armed and look at those mountains roar through some passes on the Strat. Wait for him at the top...that sort of thing.

I admit it. He's my freaking hero right now.

Anytime Larry. :lol:

Attachments

• permit.jpg
    permit.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 95

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Oh, and your earlier recommendation of an MP5, man I wish I could afford one! I've been stamp collecting lately, mostly suppressors. Up to six now.

Robinson Arms used to make an HK UMP style sub. I can't even find one on the web. Man! What a blaster! My point is that finding something like an MP5 is .45, that's one heck of a gun.
MP5's, in my view, and I may have already said this, are too light. It is so sturdy and fits so well when you present it and at 9mm, you hardly feel like you're shooting a real gun. The RoArms UMP I got to fire was, to me, a perfect balance of that sub style and the feed back and awareness of firing a real deal gun.

I dunno. Hard to explain. That 9 size just, I dunno, it's too easy to get carried away with because of that light feel. And that means foreclosure, cash in retirement, loss of friends, alienation from society in general trying to feed the damn thing.... :lol: