Will House Dems impeach Trump?

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Sorry, I just don't see what case you are making. This became official on a strictly party-line vote with bipartisan opposition. It's never going to look like anything but a partisan attempt to oust a duly elected president.
True. But for sanity's sake, don't play Charlie Brown to his/her Lucy. Unless you enjoy the experience. But even if you do it's a no-win situation (and not even Close). In other words, don't be a Dan Gallagher....

--- End of line (MCP)

Stjohns3269

NO that is OPINION

Opinion is that video of some fat loser who can’t decide on a candidate crying in their basement about what a chicken restaurant does with their money.

Especially from someone who always scream about business’s being allowed to discriminate if they want to.

You don’t even make sense to yourself

officeguy

Refusing to provide documents and instructing your employs to ignore subpoenas is obstruction of justice. It’s really not that difficult to understand.

Those instructions were written by lawyers on the WH team. While those legal opinions may not survive litigation at the appelate court level, those are the actual documents that create the instruction. Trump may huff and puff and tweet from his toilet, his statements are mere noise in this context.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Now she's stuck - damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. She should push for the vote, get the impeachment on the books, then immediately announce her retirement. That's her only way out of this while saving some face.
She'll continue to push on to impeachment. And I don't think she's stuck.

A) in so many words she'll "blame" Schiff and Nadler. B) she'll tell the base she and The Party did its best when it doesn't go anywhere in the Senate. And C) use the Senate vote (certain to be along party lines) to work to keep the House and flip the Senate in 2020.

--- End of line (MCP)

This_person

Refusing to provide documents and instructing your employs to ignore subpoenas is obstruction of justice. It’s really not that difficult to understand.

To your last point you could say that of any impeachment effort in that case.

however in the case we have multiple witnesses to prove intent.
Which one said they heard Trump say something about his intent?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Opinion is that video of some fat loser who can’t decide on a candidate crying in their basement about what a chicken restaurant does with their money.

Especially from someone who always scream about business’s being allowed to discriminate if they want to.

You don’t even make sense to yourself

:shocking:

What The Actual F U C K are you talking about

YOU Are the one making NO SENSE ... but what is new

Stjohns3269

:shocking:

What The Actual F U C K are you talking about

YOU Are the one making NO SENSE ... but what is new

Sure Komrad. Pretend you didn’t post a video of some basement dweller and then post dozens of times about how Chick Fil a hurt your feelings.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

To your last point you could say that of any impeachment effort in that case.

however in the case we have multiple witnesses to prove intent.
He's in a different position than most employers, being the head of the executive branch. That gives him a perk called executive privilidge that keeps him from having to allow his immediate subordinates to testify. Yes, I know that a judge has said that the privilidge doesn't transfer to the subordinates, but the final act hasn't been written on that particular show.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sure Komrad.

Again Keep showing your stupidly .... in a lame attempt at an insult ...

Pretend you didn’t post a video of some basement dweller

Be Specific Which Video, Which Guy, and PROVE that person dwells in their basement - I'll go with you are lying and full of s h i t as usual;

and then post dozens of times about how Chick Fil a hurt your feelings.

Where exactly did I say CFA ' hurt my feeling ' You are Projecting Again ...

And as usual you are

1. Deflecting as usual your comments have NOTHING to do with the Topic at hand
  2. Lying [ as usual ] the CFA thread did not have ' dozens of posts '

This_person

Guess you were not paying attention to Vindman’s testimony.
I was. He testified that he has OPINIONS about THINGS and his opinions should be more important than the president's opinions therefore the president was wrong. Furthermore, he testified, other people think similar stuff to him, proving that the president was wrong.

Midnightrider

She'll continue to push on to impeachment. And I don't think she's stuck.

A) in so many words she'll "blame" Schiff and Nadler. B) she'll tell the base she and The Party did its best when it doesn't go anywhere in the Senate. And C) use the Senate vote (certain to be along party lines) to work to keep the House and flip the Senate in 2020.

--- End of line (MCP)
That’s pretty much it. This is going to the senate and Nancy and gang will use the rights vote along party lines as a campaign platform. The reality is that the dem reps are duty bound to proceed with impeachment if they feel trump committed these acts.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The reality is that the dem reps are duty bound to proceed with impeachment if they feel trump committed these acts.

Well, no, because there is no impeachable act that they have alleged. "I wanted my party to win" isn't an impeachable offense. Sorry.

Midnightrider

Well, no, because there is no impeachable act that they have alleged. "I wanted my party to win" isn't an impeachable offense. Sorry.
There have been a bunch of impeachable acts, it’s just a matter of which ones the judiciary committee decides to include in the articles of impeachment at this point.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
:roflmao: