Will House Dems impeach Trump?

Stjohns3269

I see a basic difference in how we view the world. You're convinced your perception is reality, and I see reality as reality.

So reality to you means obscure conspiracy theory taken as fact with little to no proof or investigation.

Yet the testimony of multiple people under oath is fantasy.

Got it.

This_person

So reality to you means obscure conspiracy theory taken as fact with little to no proof or investigation.

Yet the testimony of multiple people under oath is fantasy.

Got it.
Testimony under oath that says....they presumed guilt or heard other people presume guilt. Testimony under oath that says that they categorically deny any knowledge of the aid being tied to any request of any kind by Trump.

If you have testimony to the contrary, tell us what it is.

I know you can't tell me any testimony to the contrary, because I have asked for it probably a dozen times and you've never provided any.

Claiming testimony exists that doesn't exist is delusional.

Stjohns3269

Testimony under oath that says....they presumed guilt or heard other people presume guilt. Testimony under oath that says that they categorically deny any knowledge of the aid being tied to any request of any kind by Trump.

If you have testimony to the contrary, tell us what it is.

I know you can't tell me any testimony to the contrary, because I have asked for it probably a dozen times and you've never provided any.

Claiming testimony exists that doesn't exist is delusional.

Even if that were true, which it is not, that is more than enough to continue the Investigation and compel Trump to release the Transcript of the call in question , allow the relevant parties to testify and respond to questioning himself.

You continue to accuse Clinton and Obama of crimes with much less proof then sworn testimony as though it were fact.

Why do you continue to hold Dems and Republicans to different standards?

PsyOps

Pixelated
If it's not, show us the testimony of firsthand knowledge, not admitted presumption or hearsay.

You can't do that because it doesn't exist. Claiming something exists that doesn't exist is delusional.

And you;'re arguing with a delusional individual. Please let me know how you reason with someone like that?

This_person

And you;'re arguing with a delusional individual. Please let me know how you reason with someone like that?
You don't. But, the hope is that other people reading will recognize the delusion in "St John's" posts. He sounds like a mentally challenged version of the Democrats' witnesses yesterday, acting like something demonstrably false is actually true. People unaware of the falseness of the claims should be made aware in no uncertain terms.