Wilson Road Accident

Bay_Kat

Tropical
johnycarcinogen said:
well the one person I was worried about I cant get a hold of, and text messages arent going through either, I really just hope thier cell phone died and thats it and they would have been around that area at 4ish.

Was the person you're worried about on a bike or in a car. Have you been able to get in touch with them?

johnycarcinogen

Bay_Kat said:
Was the person you're worried about on a bike or in a car. Have you been able to get in touch with them?

Still can't get a hold of them, it could have been either, its a nice day...I'm not sure if they rode or not.

johnjrval424

There are a lot of people who take the back roads (I'm one of them) to avoid the gridlock on Rt. 4, starting at Plum Point Road and heading south to the hospital. I have detoured off onto Ponds Woods Road (and did so today) and take the back way into Dares Beach, where I live.

I made it as far as the intersection of Emannuel Church Road and Stinnett Road, preparing to make my left hand turn onto Emannuel Church when county personnel stopped me and said I could not go down there because of a fatal accident involving a motorcyle and vehicle. They were doing accident reconstruction at that time (5:00 pm). I headed straight, went back out to Plum Point and then creeped through the traffic out to Rt. 4. When I came down Dares Beach Road, it was an all clear to my road (Clay Hammond) but Wilson is about another mile down.

nikolasmor

Alright heres a little more info. A good ways into wilson(between garrett and emanual church) a motorcycle was hit by a 4 wheeled vehicle. Guy ended up pinned to a guradrail with a body part(arm I think) in the middle of the road. Rt 4 was affect because all traffic was rerouted to rt 4. Coming off plum point road was at least a 30 minute wait at times to get onto rt 4. I live off of wilson and had to go around to get home. My brother in law walked by the scene instead of his friend driving around to get him home. Not cool not cool

sccrmommy

So did anyone end up finding out what happened? I know I was one of the unlucky people to try and take Wilson Rd to avoid Rte 4 and ended up sitting on Emmanuel Church Rd waiting to get back out. What a mess!! I hope whoever it was made it out alive.

USNavyMike

sccrmommy said:
So did anyone end up finding out what happened? I know I was one of the unlucky people to try and take Wilson Rd to avoid Rte 4 and ended up sitting on Emmanuel Church Rd waiting to get back out. What a mess!! I hope whoever it was made it out alive.

Sorry, a drunk driver hit a motorcycle "again". PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE people look out for bikes, attention must be paid by not only the rider of the bike but by the cage drivers as well.

A prayer is sent out to the family of the victim.

God Bless.

'SkinsFan

Have you heard from your friend?

johnycarcinogen said:
Still can't get a hold of them, it could have been either, its a nice day...I'm not sure if they rode or not.

Have you heard from your friend?

MMDad

Lem Putt
Bay_Kat said:
Of course the drunk driver didn't get hurt. What a shame by his stupidity he took a life. I hope he rots.

Reading the charges, it looks like he was stoned, not drunk.