Wish List for Christmas

F

finickyfilly

Horse Ladies are always, If you want something you get it yourself. Or a very hard folk to get something for. What is on your wish list that you would not purchase for yourself?

F

finickyfilly

just remember someone might be having a difficult time trying to decide what to get for you. Be reasonable, Nice way to drop hints here..

ElliesMom

My wish is impossible, but one can keep hoping anyway right?

I want a free rideable 12-13 hand gaited horse (breed doesnt really matter) that is kid and husband safe, with enough hay to get through the winter!

Thats my chistmas wish, he already found the 65 ford galaxy convertable he wanted....

W

WhoCares

I would like a horse trailer that is my impossible Christmas gift wish.

Realistics. I would like to get a new fleece cooler with my horse's name on it.

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
I would love to have my riding 'area' excavated and done up right with lights and while I'm thinking of it, maybe cover it. That would be a nice impossible Christmas dream.

ElliesMom

realistically I want a gift certificate to have my car detailed on the inside, kids are NASTY! and I am tired of hearing, why is your car always a mess, mine is sooooo clean.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
realistically I want a gift certificate to have my car detailed on the inside, kids are NASTY! and I am tired of hearing, why is your car always a mess, mine is sooooo clean.

I've just come to except the inevitable.:cussing: If hubby wants the vehicle so clean he can cart the kiddos around.:banana:

Oh, I'd like more Mommy time with out feeling guilty for taking it!!:yahoo:

Finofan

Here there and everywhere
I ordered myself a new Bob Marshall for Christmas.... A tee shirt or sweat shirt is always nice..and a framed pic is nice too.. Whatcha getting me :bubble:

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I would like a newer used truck to pull my 4 horse. I would like a mattress to go in my 4-horse. I would like to have my trailers acid washed. I would like to have mats put on the side walls of the 4-horse. Hmmm I see a theme here. I bet I am getting nothing for Christmas. Maybe I have been naughty. Maybe I buy everything that I want and I don't need anything.:lmao:

devinej

realistically, new boots and socks.

non realistically - a million dollars

or enough to pay off some crap...tuition...

oh and a breeding to Theodore O'Connor's brother....FOR THE PONY

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
I would like to feed all the hungry people in the USA and stop world hunger, sad to say that it isn't realistic. So I will ask Santa for a black western saddle but I don't think there is a Santa or he would of left me that bobcat I've asked for every year for 25 years. I will be just as happy to have my family together for a prime rib dinner Christmas afternoon.

IntegritysDream

Realisticly: i want this light like... oak color leather halter at elams with a brass plate with indys show name and my name under it, or.. like gift cards to dover so i can get some breeches cause i only have 3 pair (1 show, 2 schooling, but one of my schooling ones are about to give in) as of right now or a pair of hunter green SMB boots.

Unrealistlicly: a free but decent horse/pony trailer so i can take indy to the shows/lessons/places i want when i want and not have to worry about trailering along with someone all the time.... as for the truck to pull it, we know enough peeps with trucks. And a nice project horse that is sane that has potential in dressage and hunters to work with and show that is very pretty haha

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I'm not asking for much!!!!:lmao:
I want a 150 acre farm on the water with beautiful pastures and fencing. A brand new barn...lots of hay and autowater system...oh and a wash area with hot and cold water......See not much.:lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

I'm not asking for much!!!!:lmao:
I want a 150 acre farm on the water with beautiful pastures and fencing. A brand new barn...lots of hay and autowater system...oh and a wash area with hot and cold water......See not much.:lmao:

OH a one more small item....A indoor arena, heated for winter,,AC for summer...

SouthernMdRocks

I would like to feed all the hungry people in the USA and stop world hunger, sad to say that it isn't realistic. So I will ask Santa for a black western saddle but I don't think there is a Santa or he would of left me that bobcat I've asked for every year for 25 years. I will be just as happy to have my family together for a prime rib dinner Christmas afternoon.

Now I feel real selfish..:lmao: That's a nice wish!!

mingiz

Horse Poor
And if you get all that I want to be your bestest friend.....:smoochy:

All I want is all to have a safe and happy holiday season....:buddies:

Oh and BeenSpur'd I'd get you that black saddle .....:lmao:

SouthernMdRocks

And if you get all that I want to be your bestest friend.....:smoochy:

All I want is all to have a safe and happy holiday season....:buddies:

Oh and BeenSpur'd I'd get you that black saddle .....:lmao:

:huggy: I'm acreage limited with an old barn, will that do.....buddy!!!!

I wish everyone has a safe and happy holiday!:howdy:

This year we are taking the peeps to the Great Wolf Lodge for Christmas, anyone been there??

ElliesMom

Havent been to Great Wolf personally but I hear it is fabulous and wonderful and all the good things people can say.