Wish List for Christmas

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hey Robin..... I like your Christmas Wish List box! The only problem is that the peeps I was looking to buy for didn't write anything in it yet. I have lots of students that need to go write stuff down. Tell them to write horsy stuff down that they want even if you may not carry it that was we can get them things that they want. Make it big enough for peeps to see! Do you sell gift certificates? I think I am going to have to come buy what is on my list, because I don't think my hubby is going to. I will wait and see.:whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Hey Robin..... I like your Christmas Wish List box! The only problem is that the peeps I was looking to buy for didn't write anything in it yet. I have lots of students that need to go write stuff down. Tell them to write horsy stuff down that they want even if you may not carry it that was we can get them things that they want. Make it big enough for peeps to see! Do you sell gift certificates? I think I am going to have to come buy what is on my list, because I don't think my hubby is going to. I will wait and see.:whistle:

It has been far longer than 6 minutes and I haven't gotten a response back. Customer service around here sucks.:whistle:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
. They frequently take an entourage. Methinks I need to introduce you!
:biggrin:

ahem...my name is Christina. I am most happy, sir and madam, to carry your bags and walk your precious pooch Fifi. I'll also be sure to photograph your journeys so that you may use the images for your memoirs...:whistle:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
ahem...my name is Christina. I am most happy, sir and madam, to carry your bags and walk your precious pooch Fifi. I'll also be sure to photograph your journeys so that you may use the images for your memoirs...:whistle:

I must of missed something....:doh:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
I must of missed something....:doh:

Read what I quoted, silly. FS2 said she needed to introduce BZ to a couple she knows who travel to Ireland. :popcorn: Uh oh. I have to go make your brownies.

I've been popping in here to check messages when every PS2 is saving image files from the barn shoot this past weekend. :starcat:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
That sounds like fun! One of the ones where you ride to different castles and overnight in some.

I know a couple who take a trip to Ireland every year to foxhunt. They frequently take an entourage. Methinks I need to introduce you!
:biggrin:

Wonder if Hubby will laugh at me if I put that on my Christmas list. :whistle: Then again he never buys anything from that list anyway.:doh:

Yes, introduce me.:starcat::starcat: I think Phyxius wants an introduction too.:lmao:

The riding to the different castles sounds like so much fun.

fredsaid2

Wonder if Hubby will laugh at me if I put that on my Christmas list. :whistle: Then again he never buys anything from that list anyway.:doh:

Yes, introduce me.:starcat::starcat: I think Phyxius wants an introduction too.:lmao:

The riding to the different castles sounds like so much fun.

By entourage I mean a group who either hunt or lesson w/ them. They all seem to have a blast whenever they get together. The ones that go w/ always seem to come home w/ an Irish horse, imagine! Cool people, you and Phyxius would like them. :smile:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
i want RC to pay off my new saddle which hasn't arrived yet...

:gossip: but i also haven't told him it's not paid for in full either...:lol:

so i prolly won't get THAT particular gift. :rolleyes:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
By entourage I mean a group who either hunt or lesson w/ them. They all seem to have a blast whenever they get together. The ones that go w/ always seem to come home w/ an Irish horse, imagine! Cool people, you and Phyxius would like them. :smile:

Hmmm, me thinks I know who you are talking about. I am going to meet "her" for lunch sometime soon.

Sparks

Are these the same folks who also teach side-saddle? I think so. I've been wanting to try that!!! Someone recommended I call them.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sending the bay to the sales barn?

No, she just called me because she also knows the Kromes. Maybe it isn't the same person. I know they do a lot of fox hunting and I think they are friends of yours. Hmmm I don't know. I will have to ask her. :whistle:

fredsaid2

No, she just called me because she also knows the Kromes. Maybe it isn't the same person. I know they do a lot of fox hunting and I think they are friends of yours. Hmmm I don't know. I will have to ask her. :whistle:

Whoever it is, enjoy your lunch!

MyAlexis

Side-Saddle with Alexis... thats an extremely scary thought. She wouldnt even let me on... Ugh I shudder thinkning about it. She would look AMAZING doing it but you couldnt get her TO do it