Wish List for Christmas

appaholic

Are these the same folks who also teach side-saddle? I think so. I've been wanting to try that!!! Someone recommended I call them.

I have always thought side saddle was beautiful, looks so elegant! And even more so after spending 3 months in UK and meeting a woman there and watching her ride and show! I have been asking people for a contact persons. I found one lady in La Plata, but she was hurt recently so not doing lessons now. However, they were going to have classes at their schooling show in Nov. at Linden Farms, did anyone participate?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
:biggrin:

Heavens, he's lovely! Can you go halfsies on a Christmas present?? Please!! You can have my spare bedroom and keep him at my place....

You are more then welcome to share my dream Christmas present. :lmao: Do you want to show in the Adult/Amateurs or the Amateur/Owners? :whistle:

God I love my Champagne taste on a beer budget.:lmao:

I could watch a horse like that jump & hack all day.

fredsaid2

You are more then welcome to share my dream Christmas present. :lmao: Do you want to show in the Adult/Amateurs or the Amateur/Owners? :whistle:

God I love my Champagne taste on a beer budget.:lmao:

I could watch a horse like that jump & hack all day.

Thanks so much! You are a gem!!

Let's be quasi-realistic and have me stick to the A/As, I'll leave the A/Os to you. :lmao:

Last edited:

covekat

My #1 Christmas wish is a vacation to a nice warm sandy beach somewhere, without having to worry about whats going on at home with the horses!

W

WhoCares

I got one Christmas wish early. I got my model horse of Kennebec Count. Thanks ROBIN for getting him in stock!

When I lived in New England and watched the morgan shows he was always there. It is nice to know that he got made into a Breyer. Granted I bought him myself, but I was waiting for a while for him to come in.

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Yours sounds more in the range of reality, hope you get your wish! :smile:

haha, I took my mom down to Elam's with me the other day and she went on this wild hair and bough Octavia a custom bridle...well apparently THAT'S my Christmas present. I just went there to buy a bit, because he's the only person I know who carries 6" bits and I love buying stuff in his store.

We also bought her one of the loveville halters in purple so she can be a girly girl.:killingme Octavia is having a good Christmas! I want a barn and a riding ring and an indoor...

fredsaid2

haha, I took my mom down to Elam's with me the other day and she went on this wild hair and bough Octavia a custom bridle...well apparently THAT'S my Christmas present. I just went there to buy a bit, because he's the only person I know who carries 6" bits and I love buying stuff in his store.

We also bought her one of the loveville halters in purple so she can be a girly girl.:killingme Octavia is having a good Christmas! I want a barn and a riding ring and an indoor...

Perhaps you'd like to share your mom? I could take her shopping with me, then pass her on to BZ, then...... :lol: