Wish List for Christmas

mingiz

Horse Poor
:huggy: I'm acreage limited with an old barn, will that do.....buddy!!!!

I wish everyone has a safe and happy holiday!:howdy:

This year we are taking the peeps to the Great Wolf Lodge for Christmas, anyone been there??

It sure will buddy:huggy::buddies::lmao:

Never heard of it. Let us know how it is. Take Pics!!!:buddies:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
I am not a "Horsey" gal but......

I would like to have a Christmas as good as last year, but as you all know construction industry is suffering so.......I'll take a safe holiday for EVERYONE and :buddies:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
I am not a "Horsey" gal but......

I would like to have a Christmas as good as last year, but as you all know construction industry is suffering so.......I'll take a safe holiday for EVERYONE and :buddies:

Cheers to you, have a great holiday and I will be calling you soon...:buddies::howdy:

Eventer29

Hmmm I want a new show jacket. I havent done much hunter stuff in a while and took my old jacket to Fla. last year. Tried it on before we left, it fit ok, maybe a tad tight. Got there and dresed to go in the ring and had to have help buttoning it! Musta had a diff bra on that day or something. So time for a new one that fits better. I also want a pair of show boots. A nice waffle weave cooler, a new schooling helmet..I could go on n on.
I'm also wishing for soundness for my 2 mares. Thinking maybe wishing for a nice horse with legs like steel would be a better bet lol and thats not likely either.

Tazgirl

Horse Ladies are always, If you want something you get it yourself. Or a very hard folk to get something for. What is on your wish list that you would not purchase for yourself?

I would love to have a 4 horse trailer with living quarters and a truck to pull it....:whistle:

I would love to not have to work so I could enjoy the above and go where ever the road would take me!:lmao:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I would love to have a 4 horse trailer with living quarters and a truck to pull it....:whistle:

I would love to not have to work so I could enjoy the above and go where ever the road would take me!:lmao:

Hey I got a friend that has a Cherokee 4h with 6ft LQ brand new...used a few times but never slept in....:whistle:

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
I would like ... LIGHTS for the arena! Unrealistic...

So...I would like a new Sleazy sizes med and large. AND a "Flip" MPEG video recorder so I can put videos of horses on the web easily!

Oh yeah...and whirled peas.

W

WhoCares

I would like ... LIGHTS for the arena! Unrealistic...

So...I would like a new Sleazy sizes med and large. AND a "Flip" MPEG video recorder so I can put videos of horses on the web easily!

Oh yeah...and whirled peas.

Pstt...I have that sleazy still that you saw. I will drop the price for you. :howdy:

quartermom

Low & Slow

Told you how to pull that one off last night. Make it a gift for Hubby!!:lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I talked to the lady at Canterlope tack shop. SHe has a great idea for Christmas presents, but I am not allowed to say.:gossip:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Humm, last year I got the barn and fence. This year I am thinking an arena with lights, lights and water for the barn, another horse preferably sane, new field boots and a drag for the tractor. Thats not a lot, really..right??

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
If I was going for the big wish I'd like something along the lines of Baywood out on Rt. 2, but I have to be realistic. :lmao::lmao:

I'd like to go to the Equestrain Club in Wellington, FL for the George Morris Horsemastership Training Session from January 21st - 26th. Plus Airfare, rental car, hotel, & plenty of spending money. Also a few friends to come with me to enjoy the week of horse fun.:buddies:

Another option would be to do an Equestrian vacation to Ireland. :yahoo:

An unlimited spending spree at a tack store would be fun too.:jerry:

fredsaid2

That sounds like fun! One of the ones where you ride to different castles and overnight in some.

I know a couple who take a trip to Ireland every year to foxhunt. They frequently take an entourage. Methinks I need to introduce you!
:biggrin:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
If I was going for the big wish I'd like something along the lines of Baywood out on Rt. 2, but I have to be realistic. :lmao::lmao:

I'd like to go to the Equestrain Club in Wellington, FL for the George Morris Horsemastership Training Session from January 21st - 26th. Plus Airfare, rental car, hotel, & plenty of spending money. Also a few friends to come with me to enjoy the week of horse fun.:buddies:

An unlimited spending spree at a tack store would be fun too.:jerry:

My cousin has done a couple of Equestrian vacations to Ireland, she can't talk enough about it. I have a step daughter who moved to Ireland after she graduated from Ryken. She still lives there and has an Irish husband and two Irish kids, he's a developer so they have a summer home on the coast. She loves it and my husband loves to visit her and the lovely pubs they have......