Women vs. Men?

Better Drivers, Men or Women

• Men

Votes: 45 58.4%
  • Women

Votes: 32 41.6%

• Total voters

Agee

Listened to an informal poll on the radio this morning on who were the better drivers; Women or Men?

This inspired me to put it out to all of you... What ya got?

cattitude said:
Okay. Based on my knowledge and belief, I think men drivers are the worst.
:yeahthat: Especially when you factor in the posts of AndyLive and Aps describing their driving habits.

Last edited:

Pandora

Men are more aggressive than women and they do not tolerate little things like accidentally pulling out on them very well, where as, I just wave. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Airgasm said:
:roflmao: :huggy:

I think both are equally bad drivers for different reasons. Men tend more to get pissed while driving and road rage, but women tend more to engage in some other activity while driving, such as yakking on the phone or putting on make-up.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Pandora said:
Men are more aggressive than women and they do not tolerate little things like accidentally pulling out on them very well, where as, I just wave. :shrug:
I hate it when I accidently pull out :bawl:

Agee

vraiblonde said:
:roflmao: :huggy:

I think both are equally bad drivers for different reasons. Men tend more to get pissed while driving and road rage, but women tend more to engage in some other activity while driving, such as yakking on the phone or putting on make-up.

:love:

Spot-on DJ!

On the radio show this morning, a young girl calls in. She's driving to school with two other people in the car and calling the radio station on her cell. She admits she recently got her license, and has already had two accidents :dork: :banghead:

Mikeinsmd

Airgasm said:

Spot-on DJ!

On the radio show this morning, a young girl calls in. She's driving to school with two other people in the car and calling the radio station on her cell. She admits she recently got her license, and has already had two accidents :dork: :banghead:
Case closed, poll over. Wimmin's driving suxs. :lmao:

Vince

Airgasm said:

Spot-on DJ!

And yet she's still on the phone and driving. UFB!

Airgasm said:
Listened to an informal poll on the radio this morning on who were the better drivers; Women or Men?

This inspired me to put it out to all of you... What ya got?
Statistics show that more men are involved in fatal accidents than women. However, men also drive more miles on average than women. I couldn't say about fender benders. Women are also catching up in the fatal accident area over the last 20 years. I voted women are better because the only three times I was hit was by guys.
Or maybe I just know to watch out for those womens.

Mikeinsmd

desertrat said:
Statistics show that more men are involved in fatal accidents than women. Or maybe I just know to watch out for those womens.
We're trying to avoid the wimmins..... :jet:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Airgasm said:

Spot-on DJ!

Did she go to Chopticon? :popcorn: