Workplace Dating

julz20684 said:
What's the moonbouce for?
Don't you know...:confused: That's part of the Memorial Day party entertainment. The kids use it during the day. Then later in the evening it's taken over by adults for drunkin' topless bounce-offs. Each bouncer gets rated and there are prizes for the top three scores.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
julz20684 said:
I love whatshername! Give her big huggy and kissy for me.

What's the moonbouce for?

I'm going to be leaving from Pax to home, but thanks anyway...I'll catch ya next time. Are you on the bike?
For the memorial day BBQ...

And of course i am.. but have to stop by the house too, I forgot my rain gear..

itsbob

I bowl overhand
kwillia said:
Don't you know...:confused: That's part of the Memorial Day party entertainment. The kids use it during the day. Then later in the evening it's taken over by adults for drunkin' topless bounce-offs. Each bouncer gets rated and there are prizes for the top three scores.
We have a winner!!!

Though we made need the trailer that morning to go pick it up..

Magnum

Should be Huntin
MMDad said:
Magnum, do you like being single?

Dating is about risk and taking chances with your personal life and emotions. Ask yourself if the good that could come out of dating her is worth whatever the perceived risk is. Yes or no, and then you'll know whether you "should" or not.
I hear ya. Judging from what I know of her I do not think we would be a good couple. She's a city girl and I am far from being a city boy :lmao:

J

julz20684

itsbob said:
For the memorial day BBQ...

And of course i am.. but have to stop by the house too, I forgot my rain gear..

Of course, what was I thinking...Kwillia says it for the adults at night though. :lmao:

I don't have my helmet with me anyway so I couldn't have ridden with ya.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
itsbob said:
Because there is something about a guy that has a body from hanging out in a gym 4 - 6 hours a day with other sweaty men..

Jim Belushi, John Goodman, THOSE are heterosexual males..
Man let me tell you... :killingme
I ran into an old childhood friend at a bar a few months ago. He has been doing power lifting, won competitions and stuff like that. Well his gym buddies came in later and all started rubbing each other :barf: and it wasn't were all drunk lets put our arms on another guys shoulder, they were running their hands up dudes shirts. I had to leave, haven't spoke to him since

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Magnum said:
I hear ya. Judging from what I know of her I do not think we would be a good couple. She's a city girl and I am far from being a city boy :lmao:
First sleep over, fix her squirrel gravy and biscuits and some scrapple.

MMDad

Lem Putt
itsbob said:
Because there is something about a guy that has a body from hanging out in a gym 4 - 6 hours a day with other sweaty men..

:rolleyes: Ross the Intern?

warneckutz

itsbob said:

:eyebrow:

Vince

itsbob said:
But what you don't realize is there are also women that hang out at the gym and they have some nice shapes. :banana: I'm at the gym daily, only wish I had more time to spend there.

Last edited:

warneckutz

Vince said:
But what you don't realize is there are also women that hang out at the gym and they have some nice shapes. :banana: I'm at the gym daily, only wise I had more time to spend there.
:lmao: True, true, true. :whistle: