Workplace Dating

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Vince said:
But what you don't realize is there are also women that hang out at the gym and they have some nice shapes. :banana: I'm at the gym daily, only wish I had more time to spend there.
I should check out your gym, there are absolutly none at mine. Dang gym being in Clinton :lmao:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Take the chick to lunch. While out, ask her which of her friends she wanted you to wake up ne... uhhh... date.

Or, if she's cute and well-endowed you could take her to lunch and ask if she likes being tied and :whip: If yes, send her to me :biggrin: If she thinks you're a freak for asking, you just solved the "how do I get her to stop hitting on me" dilemna.

YW.

Yeah... I'm bored.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Chain729 said:
Take the chick to lunch. While out, ask her which of her friends she wanted you to wake up ne... uhhh... date.

Or, if she's cute and well-endowed you could take her to lunch and ask if she likes being tied and :whip: If yes, send her to me :biggrin: If she thinks you're a freak for asking, you just solved the "how do I get her to stop hitting on me" dilemna.

YW.

Yeah... I'm bored.
Well she's not too bad. If she was hot there would have been no question.

That would be one good way to run off

vanbells

Pookieboo!!!
It's just lunch. Just go as friends. Test the water before jumping in it. You'll be fine and you got nothing to lose. :yay:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
Dear karma giver,

That information does me no good if I don't know who you are. I have a busy schedule, but could possibly fit you in if certain factors in the equation are mutually acceptable.

Sincerely,

-Chain

P.S. If nothing else, those of us with odd interests and cultures need to stick together :huggy:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Magnum said:
:killingme Yeah I doubt it, she is very citified.
whether or not they like
Chain729 said:
ask if she likes being tied and :whip: If she thinks you're a freak for asking, you just solved the "how do I get her to stop hitting on me" dilemma.
Has nothing to do with where they were raised.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Vince said:
But what you don't realize is there are also women that hang out at the gym and they have some nice shapes. :banana: I'm at the gym daily, only wish I had more time to spend there.
How did you pull off getting allowed in Curves??

Yes, potato is a shape..

USNavyMike

Chain729 said:

YW.

Yeah... I'm bored.

Of course if she says hell yea and take the whip,, you better run! :lmao:

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Go for it!

Every office can use a little intense drama to break up the monotony.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
warneckutz said:
RED KARMA!! Oh Shi.... :faint:

"Go ahead pretty boy tell us how many women you have hanging on your arm :evil: :elaine: "
Awww they shouldn't pick on the pretty boy :huggy: That's MY job. :burning:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Magnum,

Personally, I think you are reading way too much into it. The girl probably thinks you are fun and sweet, which you are. She wants to talk to you at lunch to get more of a feel for you and then introduce you to a gaggle of her gal pals, pushing the one she knows is "just right" for you towards you. Don't see co-worker as a possible romantic interest, see her as a friend who can possible introduce you to someone who may be just right for you or just a bunch of gals that can be a lot of fun to know and hang out with. :shrug: If nothing else, you are opening yourself up to new possibilities.

I have two male co-workers, both of which claim to be my work husband. One is married and the other single. We all go out to lunch together. The single guy has taken me out on the town and introduced me to several of his friends, letting me know who is right and who isn't. The married guy and his wife invite me over and introduce me to people at parties and dinners. I have had a ball meeting new people this way. I am not romantically inclined towards either one of my work husbands.

Food for thought.

Miggy

Pete

Repete
migtig said:
Magnum,

Personally, I think you are reading way too much into it. The girl probably thinks you are fun and sweet, which you are. She wants to talk to you at lunch to get more of a feel for you and then introduce you to a gaggle of her gal pals, pushing the one she knows is "just right" for you towards you. Don't see co-worker as a possible romantic interest, see her as a friend who can possible introduce you to someone who may be just right for you or just a bunch of gals that can be a lot of fun to know and hang out with. :shrug: If nothing else, you are opening yourself up to new possibilities.

I have two male co-workers, both of which claim to be my work husband. One is married and the other single. We all go out to lunch together. The single guy has taken me out on the town and introduced me to several of his friends, letting me know who is right and who isn't. The married guy and his wife invite me over and introduce me to people at parties and dinners. I have had a ball meeting new people this way. I am not romantically inclined towards either one of my work husbands.

Food for thought.

Miggy
:yeahthat: -OR- taking you to lunch at her "favorite place" is code for she wants to try out the new Jenna Jammeson moves she saw on a DVD she rented because she is tired of "Barney" her big purple BOB.

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
Pete said:
:yeahthat: -OR- taking you to lunch at her "favorite place" is code for she wants to try out the new Jenna Jammeson moves she saw on a DVD she rented because she is tired of "Barney" her big purple BOB.

I hope I speak for all of the forum gals when I say, WE NEVER GET TIRED OF BOB!!! :getdown:

:lol:

Wait, are we talking about the same Bob?:whistle: