Worst Date/Relationship Ever

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
My worst "relationship" would have to be the one that spawned my child (worst relationship with the best results :wink:). Worst date had nothing to do with the guy. I went to Sakura with my friend, her bf and this guy I was "dating". She and I went back to her place to change b/c we were gonna go "out" afterward, and we were all to meet up at my date's house. She informs me in the car that we have to get back fast b/c Sakura always gives her stomach problems....we get there and she can't find her keys, but has to "go" so bad that she can't move. So I'm running around back to get the spare key and she informs me that she already "went". This 21 year old girl crapped on herself. Funniest thing ever, but it ruined the evening...good thing, the guy was a :loser:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Originally posted by Nickel
My worst "relationship" would have to be the one that spawned my child (worst relationship with the best results :wink:). Worst date had nothing to do with the guy. I went to Sakura with my friend, her bf and this guy I was "dating". She and I went back to her place to change b/c we were gonna go "out" afterward, and we were all to meet up at my date's house. She informs me in the car that we have to get back fast b/c Sakura always gives her stomach problems....we get there and she can't find her keys, but has to "go" so bad that she can't move. So I'm running around back to get the spare key and she informs me that she already "went". This 21 year old girl crapped on herself. Funniest thing ever, but it ruined the evening...good thing, the guy was a :loser:
:killingme :lmao: :roflmao:

Poor girl, though...

Ponytail

Worst dating experience...geez...there are so many to choose from.

Ok, this one's a little embarrassing. So I'll just give you the low lites.

Adolescence sucked.
first date with a high school chick (we were in 10th grade)
walked her home after school one day so that I knew where to pick her up that night. (halloween night)

Met her mom and 3 OLDER brothers. Mom kept bringing food, and sodas, and saying how cute we looked... :rolleyes:

I had to pee. Badly. So up the bathroom I went, where in the mirror I noticed the HUGE, and I mean HUGE sweat rings AROUND each pit. Like when my arms were down, the wetspots were over each bewb. :barf:

Seeing that CERTAINLY didn't help the apparant sweat problem. Now it was time to do my originally planned duty of taking a leak.

Before we get to the next part, let me remind you that at that time, I really was VERY shy, and now embarassed and scared to even return to the first floor). So, I proceed to take care of the originally planned business. I "whip it out" and start to go...all over the walls, the tank, and the floor. I was basically done before I regained control. I REALLY had to go.

I'll spare you the detailed explaination of how this happened, and just say that I wasn't watching where it was aimed. Just because it's pointing down, doesn't mean that that's where it's going to go. (thankfully, that problem has gotten better with age).

Now to clean up...with 2 sheets of TP left on the roll. I was tempted to use those to dry my tears then stuff them under my pits. But,I had to check around QUIETLY (like they couldn't HEAR what had happened) for another roll of TP. Ever try to look under a sink cabinet QUIETLY? It's possible. Just not this time. As it turns out, one of the cabinet doors were broken, and the damn thing fell off. I doubt that my fumbling helped any. had I just let it hit the tile floor, it would have made MUCH less noise.

At this point I was resisting a VERY strong urge to curl up in the corner and start sucking my thumb, while finding that "happy place".

I did find another roll of TP. I got it cleaned up and I made sure to use multiple flushes so I didn't clog the toilet. And rather than try to come up with an explanation as to what they may have heard, I quickly excused myself, and ran home.

We did "go out" that night. Sort of. We sat on my couch and watched my mom hand out candy to the kids. Oh, the excitement. :rolleyes: No idea why I had never heard from her again.

See, I have learned MUCH over the years. :lol: Ahhh, the memories.

W

Wenchy

Originally posted by Ponytail

Congratulations on learning about anti-perspirant and the correct way to "aim!" It's always a good idea to carry around a few wads of TP or one of those little Kleenex packets in your pocket though, just in case you get "snotty" or something...

:lmao:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ponytail
Worst dating experience...geez...there are so many to choose from.

Ok, this one's a little embarrassing. So I'll just give you the low lites.

Adolescence sucked.
first date with a high school chick (we were in 10th grade)
walked her home after school one day so that I knew where to pick her up that night. (halloween night)

Met her mom and 3 OLDER brothers. Mom kept bringing food, and sodas, and saying how cute we looked... :rolleyes:

I had to pee. Badly. So up the bathroom I went, where in the mirror I noticed the HUGE, and I mean HUGE sweat rings AROUND each pit. Like when my arms were down, the wetspots were over each bewb. :barf:

:roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao:
Seeing that CERTAINLY didn't help the apparant sweat problem. Now it was time to do my originally planned duty of taking a leak.

Before we get to the next part, let me remind you that at that time, I really was VERY shy, and now embarassed and scared to even return to the first floor). So, I proceed to take care of the originally planned business. I "whip it out" and start to go...all over the walls, the tank, and the floor. I was basically done before I regained control. I REALLY had to go.

I'll spare you the detailed explaination of how this happened, and just say that I wasn't watching where it was aimed. Just because it's pointing down, doesn't mean that that's where it's going to go. (thankfully, that problem has gotten better with age).

Now to clean up...with 2 sheets of TP left on the roll. I was tempted to use those to dry my tears then stuff them under my pits. But,I had to check around QUIETLY (like they couldn't HEAR what had happened) for another roll of TP. Ever try to look under a sink cabinet QUIETLY? It's possible. Just not this time. As it turns out, one of the cabinet doors were broken, and the damn thing fell off. I doubt that my fumbling helped any. had I just let it hit the tile floor, it would have made MUCH less noise.

At this point I was resisting a VERY strong urge to curl up in the corner and start sucking my thumb, while finding that "happy place".

I did find another roll of TP. I got it cleaned up and I made sure to use multiple flushes so I didn't clog the toilet. And rather than try to come up with an explanation as to what they may have heard, I quickly excused myself, and ran home.

We did "go out" that night. Sort of. We sat on my couch and watched my mom hand out candy to the kids. Oh, the excitement. :rolleyes: No idea why I had never heard from her again.

C

czygvtwkr

I'd say my worst relationship ever was with this girl that gave me the clap and crabs.....itched like hell and that drip was a major pain.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
PT's got a great story, but maybe mine is nearly as good.

Many years ago, friends and I went to Solomon's Pier (when it was THE happenin' place) and picked up a few guys - one for each of us. Brought them back to my house and made out with them. The guy I was with was down from PA visiting friends.

After that "encounter" this guy, P, and I continued to contact each other through letters and phone calls. So, it seemed like a good risk to go up to PA to visit him.

My best friend, C, and I drove up to PA on a long holiday weekend in Feb to visit with P. C's boyfriend from New York, M, was to meet us there, too. However, when we arrived at P's house, he was nowhere to be found. C, M, and I broke into P's house because we didn't have money for a hotel, etc, and besides, he KNEW we were coming up [ok... maybe not the most rational idea in a 22 year old's head]. Anyway, we stayed for two days at his place, bouncing between his apartment and the ski slopes at the Pocono's. We had a blast. Until P's roommate showed up. Not expecting us, he called the cops on us. After narrowly averting being locked up for B&E, we explained the situation to the roommate, and he allowed the cops to leave without us in custody. The funny thing is that the three of us continued to stay at P's apartment for two more days with the roommate, and without P actually being there.

I later found out that the apartment was really a place where P came during the week to work, and that P returned to NYC on the weekends to visit with his WIFE and 2 KIDS! Oh well..... after that experience, I never had contact with him again.

But I did get in some really good skiing on that trip. :blushing:

H

HollowSoul

Worst relationship for me allmost killed me!
Back in 91 i went to a bachelor party with a couple of buds and we got TRASHED, i had enough beer in my system that i should have owned stock in the company!
All was going well untill we hear a bottle break in the background, we turn around to see this HUGE fella, "i'll repeat" HUGE guy had this girl by the throat up against the wall and her feet wasnt touching the floor.
Well being the gentalman that i am,"not to mention that i'm so drunk at this point a can't even spell my name" i decide to come to her rescue.
I walk up to this guy a push him off of her and scream at him, "hey @ss-hole...why don't you pick on someone your own size" what was i thinking?
he looked at me and said, "parking lot...NOW"
Feeling invinceable i obliged him and walked out the door first....big mistake.
Once outside i turned around just intime to see the flash, and then i black out...
The next day i wake up in the hospital and my leg is on fire, I cant even move it without crying in pain. There sitting beside me is the girl from the bar holding my hand. Emediately i start the barrage of questions....who the he!! are you?, why am i here?, what the fu*k is going on!!??
she then proceeded to tell me that her BF had shot me and that the bullet missed the main artery in my leg by 2 inches....thank god it was only a 22magnum but i still have the scar.
Obviously this girl was more trouble than she was worth, but i didn't listen to the little men behind my eyes that screamed directly into my brain to dis-associate myself with this female.
Now fast foreward a couple of months later and everythin is happy-go-lucky with the girl and i......untill....
I come home from work one day and open the door, and she is standing in the kitchen with a knife in her hand, to this day i don't know why she flipped????
she decided she wanted to commit suicide so in the effort of trying to get the knife away from her she lunges at me, i tried to protect myself by blocking but it was no use.....i now also have a 3 inch scar where she tore into my wrist.....Again back to the hospital.....
at least when i left the hospital the second time.......IT WAS ALONE!!!!!

H

HollowSoul

he was......she wasn't......when i got bak from the hospital she was gone

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
Originally posted by HollowSoul
he was......she wasn't......when i got bak from the hospital she was gone
hey whats her number. those are the people i usually go out with. if you got her number i wont have to bother with the meet and greet and the local watering hole we'll get right to to juicey stuff:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'll keep these stories short and to the point.

Girlfriend I was with stood me up on prom night and I had to go alone and listen to hardcore rap music all night. DAMN THAT DJ!!! Waste of time and money.

That does not compare to this one though.

The gal I was dating for 6 months (my longest relationship to date) went out to California to visit her mother (her father lives out here) she invited me to come out for two weeks. I went out and the second day she broke up with me and didn't really pay me any mind the rest of the time I was out there. I knew no one and was bored out of my mind as she would leave me at her house and go to her friends houses before I awakened. You can imagine the emotional pain.:burning:

Ponytail

Originally posted by BuddyLee
The gal I was dating for 6 months (my longest relationship to date) went out to California to visit her mother (her father lives out here) she invited me to come out for two weeks. I went out and the second day she broke up with me and didn't really pay me any mind the rest of the time I was out there. I knew no one and was bored out of my mind as she would leave me at her house and go to her friends houses before I awakened. You can imagine the emotional pain.:burning:

Same thing happened to me, Only we had been dating for a year. I drove out to Chicago to see her...because she wanted me too. :banghead: That summer she was quickly forgotten.
:biggrin: But upon returningto college that next fall, is when I totalled my truck, and thus showed up at my new apt a day late, only to find out that my new roomate, previous friend, had been bangin' that old g/f from Chicago. Let me just say that he had a pretty rough year. :biggrin:

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
i went to china and the girls though i was toooooo big and ask me to leave.i was heart brokewn. i know how you guys feel:liar: