Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Other: Explain

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

mamatutu

mama to two
I bet you're not thinking about that when you are in the process of creating that baby!

That has nothing to do with it. You enjoyed the moment of creation, too. You just didn't have to have the baby, or all that goes with it for the female before conception, as in all the years of discomfort every month, leading up to that moment. So, what do you really have to say?. There are certain things you cannot fake, or even have a clue about. I will give you an A for effort, but you have totally failed. You guys shy at the thought of having your privates hurt without a cup, and most of you faint at the sight of blood. You have no argument. So, there you go. I look forward to your reply. The word 'baby' has more than one meaning. :lol:

Last edited:

Hank

my war
You missed my point, but that is ok! :lol: I have gathered that your life is perfect. Good for you, vrai. We should all be so blessed. Keep on keeping' on! :cool: Why would you say anything different on a forum you own. Did you know that showing weakness, vulnerability, and honesty is a good thing? It is called being human.

You smokin' that labor day weed?

sockgirl77

You missed my point, but that is ok! :lol: I have gathered that your life is perfect. Good for you, vrai. We should all be so blessed. Keep on keeping' on! :cool: Why would you say anything different on a forum you own. Did you know that showing weakness, vulnerability, and honesty is a good thing? It is called being human.

You must be reading a different Vraiblonde's posts. I've seen her go through a divorce and a few online dating debacles. But, hey, not everyone can go through life being drunk all day like you. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You must be reading a different Vraiblonde's posts. I've seen her go through a divorce and a few online dating debacles. But, hey, not everyone can go through life being drunk all day like you. :yay:

But wouldn't it be great if we could?

bulldog

:eyebrow: Honey, my husband could write to Penthouse regarding his satisfaction in our relationship...Can you?

Not only do I cook, clean, bake :)jet:), take care of my children, support him taking classes, and work full time... I conduct myself as a lady when out with him and make him PROUD and LUCKY to have ME as a wife. No amount of "training" could teach that.

I do all this because it is not "expected" of me... It is instead "appreciated." Buying your wife things and paying bills doesn't show her your appreciation. No matter how much you try to justify it doing so. :ohwell:

Unless I'm launching a milkshake as some bastard. :killingme

:smoochy:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Good point. Vodka is low-carb, right?

:nono: Technically yes, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have the same effects. It sort of replaces the carbs your body would otherwise burn, so you won't metabolize them.

Diet wise, your body would have to metabolize all of the alcohol, then all of the carbs, before it could metabolize any fat.

One shot of alcohol contains about 100 calories. If you add 5 drinks to your diet, that's an easy 500 calories plus any in the mixer. Adds up really quick.

I know, I'm a :dork::nerd:

lucky_bee

RBF expert
:nono: Technically yes, but that doesn't mean it doesn't have the same effects. It sort of replaces the carbs your body would otherwise burn, so you won't metabolize them.

Diet wise, your body would have to metabolize all of the alcohol, then all of the carbs, before it could metabolize any fat.

One shot of alcohol contains about 100 calories. If you add 5 drinks to your diet, that's an easy 500 calories plus any in the mixer. Adds up really quick.

you just took all the fun I had left in my low-carb diet :mad:

If I save all my alcohol 'til the weekend, in my mind, those carbs don't count! :buddies:

sockgirl77

I can sit here and eat 100 pounds of fat and not put on a pound. But, you give me 100 ####ing grams of carbs and I'll put on 5 pounds by smelling it. I'm diabetic and carbs are a nasty mother ####er.