Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Other: Explain

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

MMDad

Lem Putt
I want to thank everyone who posted in this thread to remind me why I have no desire to get married again. Thank you! :yay:

Me either. Once I get rid of this one, I'm done with the marrying thing. Unless I find a 25 YO, hot, nympho gold digger who wants to make my heart explode in bed.

NextJen

Raisin cane
Nope, happily fulfilling her wifey duties, preparing breakfast and doing the housework (which she insists) and making sure I'm happy in the bedroom!

I got a chuckle out of this whole conversation as I read it earlier today. I was looking up old commercial jingles on YouTube for something on Facebook, and I came across this gem of a video. Thought everyone would enjoy it.

mamatutu

mama to two
I got a chuckle out of this whole conversation as I read it earlier today. I was looking up old commercial jingles on YouTube for something on Facebook, and I came across this gem of a video. Thought everyone would enjoy it.

Yes, definitely enjoyed that video! :killingme I am still awaiting the video showing a real man having a baby, for real! Then, we can talk about who does what! How many women wanted to kill their husbands during childbirth? The numbers would be astronomical. There should be a poll for that. :killingme

PJumper

Yes, definitely enjoyed that video! :killingme I am still awaiting the video showing a real man having a baby, for real! Then, we can talk about who does what! How many women wanted to kill their husbands during childbirth? The numbers would be astronomical. There should be a poll for that. :killingme

I bet you're not thinking about that when you are in the process of creating that baby!

PJumper

Loved it! Highly recommend this training video to the wives in this forum who called me names for reminding them of their duties!

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member

:killingme
I am going to show my wife this video and tell her this is the way it should be.

My funeral will more than likely be next Saturday, hope you all can make it.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Here's the link

The Stepford Wives Organization at stepfordwives.org (To Serve Man is Not A Cookbook... It's A Pleasure (c) Copyright 2010) : Home Page

From the how to dress link on the page....

Wear yours with a non-elastic top thigh hi stockings (many modern thigh hi stockings have a sure-grip band at the top, making them difficult to use with a garter belt's fasteners) such as the ones in the vintage era. You can wear them comfortably to bed with matching panties. The Stepford Wives Organization recommends you try wearing them without panties occasionally, to entice your husband to help himself if he's in need and you happen to be asleep.

Last edited:

mamatutu

mama to two
Not me. My kids' dad was great when I was bitchy in labor. He missed his calling as a professional labor coach.

You missed my point, but that is ok! :lol: I have gathered that your life is perfect. Good for you, vrai. We should all be so blessed. Keep on keeping' on! :cool: Why would you say anything different on a forum you own. Did you know that showing weakness, vulnerability, and honesty is a good thing? It is called being human.

Last edited: