Votes: 14 53.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Other: Explain

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Beta

Smile!
Last year, because of her families medical conditions, she was away for almost 5 months so she could take care of them. That's fine with me because that makes her happy, to be with her family.
Yep, that sounds like a healthy, functioning marriage if I ever saw one. :rolleyes:

I had to work because I haven't found a man that is willing to overlook my shortcomings yet....so what did I miss? :snacks:
If you're short, have you considered wearing heels or dating a short guy? :dance:

:biggrin:

Correction. She's not a "Yes Dear" type of wife but does respect me as her husband.
Do you respect her as your wife? It sure doesn't sound like it.

If my spouse doesn't learn how to consistently and routinely turn off unnecessary lights and energy-suckers in the house, then yes, yes, I would gladly kill him.

I am beyond ticked off at the number of times I walk into an empty room to find the light on, or go into another room to find the tv on and there isn't anyone in the room to watch it.

And we wonder why our electric bill is sky high. :ohwell:

:burning:
You should start making him sit on the eggs instead of using an incubator...:clap:

Tito

Donkey Smell
So you gotta look at OJ's situation. He's paying $25,000 a month in alimony, got another man driving around in his Bentley and ####ing his wife in a house he's still paying the mortgage on. Now, I'm not saying he should have killed her... but I understand.

DaisyDuke

I want to thank everyone who posted in this thread to remind me why I have no desire to get married again. Thank you! :yay: