would you kill

Would you kill if.

• Yes, If I thought I could get away with it

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Yes, right in front of the damn judge if need be

Votes: 58 63.7%
  • No, that would be wrong and I might get in trouble

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • No, all living things deserve to live regardless of the things they have or will do.

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters

bcp

In My Opinion
somebody that had killed your family members and then got off on technicalities during the trial?

would you, having nobody left to worry about providing for, hunt down and kill the POS that now walks the stree free.

bcp

In My Opinion
Whats wrong didnt want to make your question relevent? See your question and the one we were discussing before are 2 different scenarios.

Lets try this one instead :

Would you kill somebody who committed a murder but got off on a technicality.​

Would you, having nobody left to worry about providing for, hunt down and kill the POS that now walks the stree free.​
lets try it a different way to make it more realistic then.

would you kill somebody that killed your friend and then sat there laughing about it and bragging about it in front of you.

either way, if its ok to kill in one instance, it has to be ok in the other.

Mojo

lets try it a different way to make it more realistic then.

would you kill somebody that killed your friend and then sat there laughing about it and bragging about it in front of you.

either way, if its ok to kill in one instance, it has to be ok in the other.

Not necessarily, I would think twice about killing someone if my family was still alive.

bcp

In My Opinion
Not necessarily, I would think twice about killing someone if my family was still alive.
I wouldnt either in that instance. I might crack em in the head with a baseball bat or something, but I would not take the chance of ending up in jail with my family now unprotected from retaliation.

I would not however condemn anyone that did kill him though.

Xaquin44

Also, killing in one instance doesn't make it alright in another. Last time I checked the world is not black and white.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
What...

somebody that had killed your family members and then got off on technicalities during the trial?

would you, having nobody left to worry about providing for, hunt down and kill the POS that now walks the stree free.

...trial?

itsbob

I bowl overhand

I wouldn't think twice, I'd just think long to be sure I got away with it.

THAT being said, it would be more likely that you would get away with it if you killled someone else that had gotten away with, than someone who killed a family member. I mean, you'd be open to much scrutiny if it was a family member it would be REAL hard to get away with it. But if you were reading the WV Ridge Times, and read about someone that got away with it, and took a short road trip and took care of business, who would even suspect you?

I don't know if this makes sense, but should it matter who you are righting the wrong for, just that you are righting a wrong?

I don't want to state specifics, but there are some people out there that have got away with murder that would be a perfect victim. There are so many people that want him/her dead, that to narrow the scope of suspects would be hard enough to do, without including people that have no direct connection to the crime. That and I just don't think the police would give 100% to solve it in the first place.

NOT that I've given any thought to this particular scenario.

NOW the flip side. IF you wanted to get away with it, it's in the planning/ not planning.

And that's all I have to say about that.. ARRRRRGH

Last edited:

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !

In a heartbeat.

Toxick

Splat

It's been two whole weeks since I killed me a man, and already I'm starting' to get the itch. Problem is, I ain't got nothing to scratch.

You'll never take Major Benson Winniford Payne alive! *BAM* I saw what you did to my friend! *BAM-BAM-BAM*