would you kill

Would you kill if.

• Yes, If I thought I could get away with it

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Yes, right in front of the damn judge if need be

Votes: 58 63.7%
  • No, that would be wrong and I might get in trouble

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • No, all living things deserve to live regardless of the things they have or will do.

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
R

RadioPatrol

The State Trooper told me... "It's not your fault. This guy shouldn't have been there". I later found out the guy had just gotten out of jail, and the autopsy results found he also had drugs in his system. I felt bad for a whole 3 days.... not a single day more.

Oooo SNAP ...

I sent a guy to the hospital, clipped him with a 69 VW .... he was on my side of the line, crossing on a curve @ night wearing nothing reflective .....

made my statement went on my way ....

cops found him @ fault, as did my Insurance Company ....

I thought for sure i was going to jail that night, run a black man down @ night in PG County .........

camily

Peace
Oooo SNAP ...

I sent a guy to the hospital, clipped him with a 69 VW .... he was on my side of the line, crossing on a curve @ night wearing nothing reflective .....

made my statement went on my way ....

cops found him @ fault, as did my Insurance Company ....

I thought for sure i was going to jail that night, run a black man down @ night in PG County .........

:killingme

somebody that had killed your family members and then got off on technicalities during the trial?

would you, having nobody left to worry about providing for, hunt down and kill the POS that now walks the stree free.

I think I would have to.:burning:

Gwydion

seriously, no one thinks internet tough guys are cool. Especially stupid ones.

Oh cmon now Xaq, I think they are awesome!

Attachments

• E-thug.jpg
    E-thug.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 67