would you kill

Would you kill if.

• Yes, If I thought I could get away with it

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Yes, right in front of the damn judge if need be

Votes: 58 63.7%
  • No, that would be wrong and I might get in trouble

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • No, all living things deserve to live regardless of the things they have or will do.

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I could kill somebody. It would have to be a good reason, but I could do it.

Hell, I'd like to kill the oblivions who stand in the middle of the grocery aisle and block everyone else from getting through.

I'd make a fabulous vigilante because I figure if some dirtbag gets off on a technicality, I'm saving lives by taking him out. Right now I can't give up my life to walk the earth like Caine, but maybe it's something to consider for my retirement. :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
In a heartbeat, if either of my children were murdered and the evidence was overwhelming but the killer got off on a technicality... He or she would not get across the street from the courthouse. I would do it in the courtroom but the metal detectors would catch me!

Courtroom would be the PERFECT place to do it. And the metal detector.. your best witness.

As soon as the judge says 'not guilty' grab the bailiff's gun, and unload into the defendant.. you've got to be quick though, security would be tight around you and your family.

And after, look around kind of dazed.. "WHAT happened??".. Look at your hand in disbelief, drop the gun in horror, and break down in hysterical tears..
"What have I done!!?.. WHAT HAVE I DONE!??"

Give an Oscar worthy performance, as there's probably cameras in the courtroom, you'll have to make it believable, so if it does go to trial they can use the video in your "temporary insanity" defense.

J

jaybeeztoo

If he had survived and got off on a technicality, HELL YEAH.

If he did go to jail, I would like to see him rot there being somebodies beyotch.

:whistle:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Give an Oscar worthy performance, as there's probably cameras in the courtroom, you'll have to make it believable, so if it does go to trial they can use the video in your "temporary insanity" defense.

See, I wouldn't worry about that. I'd take the opportunity to make a statement - "If you people would do your jobs, regular citizens wouldn't have to."

:billiejean:

H

HouseCat

I don't know. One part of me would say yes, do it without question. Another part says, you've got a bad back, silly.. better think it through.

JimW711

Driving the Z
I don't know. If I killed someone in a car accident etc. I would have a very hard time living with that. If I killed a man because he was going to kill/hurt my child/spouse/self/etc. then I just don't think it would be that difficult to move on.

In the spring of 2001, I was driving on the Beltway near Central Avenue at around 3am in the morning. I had just picked up about 40 bundles of newspapers at the Washington Post plant in College Park and was on my way to Waldorf. I had a drunk guy walk right out in front of me and I killed him.

The State Trooper told me... "It's not your fault. This guy shouldn't have been there". I later found out the guy had just gotten out of jail, and the autopsy results found he also had drugs in his system. I felt bad for a whole 3 days.... not a single day more.

If someone killed a member of my family, and "they" got killed, I wouldn't feel bad for a single second. An Eye for an Eye.............

fear nothing

In the spring of 2001, I was driving on the Beltway near Central Avenue at around 3am in the morning. I had just picked up about 40 bundles of newspapers at the Washington Post plant in College Park and was on my way to Waldorf. I had a drunk guy walk right out in front of me and I killed him.

The State Trooper told me... "It's not your fault. This guy shouldn't have been there". I later found out the guy had just gotten out of jail, and the autopsy results found he also had drugs in his system. I felt bad for a whole 3 days.... not a single day more.

If someone killed a member of my family, and "they" got killed, I wouldn't feel bad for a single second. An Eye for an Eye.............

so technically the drunks family of the man you murdered should feel the same about u becuz just becuz he was drunk does not mean he should die, right?

H

HouseCat

so technically the drunks family of the man you murdered should feel the same about u becuz just becuz he was drunk does not mean he should die, right?
He hit the man by accident, it wasn't intentional. The family knows this...for them to be out head-hunting and feel vengeful is highly unlikely. Obviously, if they knew this relative was a drunk, they no doubt knew this was an accident waiting to happen. As far as what the driver feels, it is irrelevant to the facts.

Black-Francis

awwwwww.......you're goin' down, boy!