would you kill

Would you kill if.

• Yes, If I thought I could get away with it

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Yes, right in front of the damn judge if need be

Votes: 58 63.7%
  • No, that would be wrong and I might get in trouble

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • No, all living things deserve to live regardless of the things they have or will do.

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I wouldn't think twice, I'd just think long to be sure I got away with it.

THAT being said, it would be more likely that you would get away with it if you killled someone else that had gotten away with, than someone who killed a family member. I mean, you'd be open to much scrutiny if it was a family member it would be REAL hard to get away with it. But if you were reading the WV Ridge Times, and read about someone that got away with it, and took a short road trip and took care of business, who would even suspect you?

I don't know if this makes sense, but should it matter who you are righting the wrong for, just that you are righting a wrong?

I don't want to state specifics, but there are some people out there that have got away with murder that would be a perfect victim. There are so many people that want him/her dead, that to narrow the scope of suspects would be hard enough to do, without including people that have no direct coneection to the crime. That and I just don't think the police would give 100% to solve it in the first place.

Agreed.
But if someone killed my family, I wouldn't be worried about life in prison, or lethal injection, what would happen would happen.

camily

Peace
no. its not wrong.
it is however unrealistic that you would know if it would bother you.

I don't know. If I killed someone in a car accident etc. I would have a very hard time living with that. If I killed a man because he was going to kill/hurt my child/spouse/self/etc. then I just don't think it would be that difficult to move on.

bcp

In My Opinion
It's been two whole weeks since I killed me a man, and already I'm starting' to get the itch. Problem is, I ain't got nothing to scratch.

You'll never take Major Benson Winniford Payne alive! *BAM* I saw what you did to my friend! *BAM-BAM-BAM*
Check your pm, I sent a list of names.
Happy to help you out.

mainman

Set Trippin
I don't want to state specifics, but there are some people out there that have got away with murder that would be a perfect victim. There are so many people that want him/her dead, that to narrow the scope of suspects would be hard enough to do, without including people that have no direct connection to the crime. That and I just don't think the police would give 100% to solve it in the first place.
Did you just threaten to kill OJ? :confused:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
That's the thing, with todays technology, all it takes is one hair and you can be caught.

Long Distance baby... Give them a few hundred acres to search to find that one hair.. Gives them a LOT or reasons to quit the search. Rainy day..

That, and the opposite is also true. You can get away with it in front of a hundred witnesses to include a cop or ten, just be sure not to carry a weapon in with you.

I've got several ideas on the subject, but knowing my luck someone's already used one, and some detective will say.. "How'd he know that? That's EXACTLy what our guy did!!" And I'll go to jail for something I didn't do!

bcp

In My Opinion
PMS is a good reason. :shrug:
No doubt, but do you know how many men would end up in jail for killing their PMSing wives?
I think its better to just lock them in a room until its over with... a steel room so they cant chew their way out.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

NOOO, of course not. Besides, he's under 'police protection' right now. :evil:

Hmmm, he's not in PG is he? :roflmao:

:killingm

:lol:

Are you saying Warnutz is a murderer?

:pete: He's always walking around showing people his guns :shrug:

No doubt, but do you know how many men would end up in jail for killing their PMSing wives?
I think its better to just lock them in a room until its over with... a steel room so they cant chew their way out.

I concur.

Go G-Men

somebody that had killed your family members and then got off on technicalities during the trial?

would you, having nobody left to worry about providing for, hunt down and kill the POS that now walks the stree free.

In a heartbeat, if either of my children were murdered and the evidence was overwhelming but the killer got off on a technicality... He or she would not get across the street from the courthouse. I would do it in the courtroom but the metal detectors would catch me!

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

Our eyes can burn right thru the steel.