would you kill

Would you kill if.

• Yes, If I thought I could get away with it

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Yes, right in front of the damn judge if need be

Votes: 58 63.7%
  • No, that would be wrong and I might get in trouble

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • No, all living things deserve to live regardless of the things they have or will do.

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

So you think you are capable of killing a killer and jepordaizing the rest of your family which would leave them open for retaliation from your actions, because by doing this and because you still have something to lose your are creating a circle.

I dont have family so I have nothing to lose. The one person I do care about is the only one I would protect at all costs but it is not the same as family

We're not saying "single family member was killed"...in our given situation, they "killed your family". This would assume, at least in my mind, your entire (at least) immediate family :yay:
yes. I can say that, without a doubt, I am capable of retaliation in that case. :shrug:

fear nothing

We're not saying "single family member was killed"...in our given situation, they "killed your family". This would assume, at least in my mind, your entire (at least) immediate family :yay:
yes. I can say that, without a doubt, I am capable of retaliation in that case. :shrug:

I assumed either. Because the loss of the life of someone you love is not measured in quanity over qaulity.

Killing someone in your mind is different then doing it in real life, but that is your business.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

I assumed either. Because the loss of the life of someone you love is not measured in quanity over qaulity.

Killing someone in your mind is different then doing it in real life, but that is your business.

:duh:
You can't apply the same reaction to different scenarios. Either one person is killed, or they all are...I'd say it would be slightly different reactions, but not very :shrug:

fear nothing

You being as young as you are, I am assuming you are only trying to get the last word in. But if that not being the case, then you are someone with time on their hands and bored. There is no and to it.

What you feel or believe in is not what is dictated to others and visa versa. You can argue all day you would kill some one but in the end if you are placed in that position you would not, you do not have what it takes to go through it.

anything else?

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

You being as young as you are, I am assuming you are only trying to get the last word in. But if that not being the case, then you are someone with time on their hands and bored. There is no and to it.

What you feel or believe in is not what is dictated to others and visa versa. You can argue all day you would kill some one but in the end if you are placed in that position you would not, you do not have what it takes to go through it.

anything else?

:killingme
I didn't realize you knew me :roflmao:

Its amazing how, when on the internet, you find out how many people are so confident they know what you would or wouldn't do :roflmao:

:howdy:
PS: yes, I was bored...I was on my lunch break :shrug:

fear nothing

:killingme
I didn't realize you knew me :roflmao:

Its amazing how, when on the internet, you find out how many people are so confident they know what you would or wouldn't do :roflmao:

:howdy:
PS: yes, I was bored...I was on my lunch break :shrug:

Smilies to prove a point is typical and yet another meaningless post. So far i have been right about you.

KBaxter

Photographer
honestly... if anyone would ever hurt my Mother or Brother... I probably would in a heartbeat. If anyone would ever come into my home and shoot my 2 black labs... I would in a heartbeat. I might as well... I would be heart broken anyways.

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
That would depend on how bad he P*SSED ME OFF!!! Does he have to have killed someone? Perhaps he's just an abusive POS?

Last edited:

JackMD

Whats wrong didnt want to make your question relevent? See your question and the one we were discussing before are 2 different scenarios.

Lets try this one instead :

Would you kill somebody who committed a murder but got off on a technicality.

Would you, having nobody left to worry about providing for, hunt down and kill the POS that now walks the stree free.​

Don't be getting all technical in a freakin' online forum! He posted the beginning of the question in the title. It doesn't take a genius to see what the question was.

LateApex

If someone were to harm my family in any way and got off free of charges I would hunt them down till the end of my days.

I could care less what happened to me after that.

I wouldn't kill you right away. You would suffer - terribly.

Honestly I probably would snap and do things much much worse.

Like maybe hunt down your family members one by one and deliver them to you.

Never. Ever. Mess with my family...

I almost drowned a guy once for messing with my sister.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

If someone were to harm my family in any way and got off free of charges I would hunt them down till the end of my days.

I could care less what happened to me after that.

I wouldn't kill you right away. You would suffer - terribly.

Honestly I probably would snap and do things much much worse.

Like maybe hunt down your family members one by one and deliver them to you.

Never. Ever. Mess with someone's family...

:boo:
His/her hypothetical family did nothing to you.
You'd be just as bad as him/her if you killed family members :shrug: