would you kill

Would you kill if.

• Yes, If I thought I could get away with it

Votes: 22 24.2%
  • Yes, right in front of the damn judge if need be

Votes: 58 63.7%
  • No, that would be wrong and I might get in trouble

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • No, all living things deserve to live regardless of the things they have or will do.

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

STFU!

internet tough guys are not to be trifled with!

My God is the God of the Old Testament...

"An eye for an eye..."

:confused: I don't think you're supposed to take someone else's "eye" for something a different person did.

that god is dumb

I concur.

Really?

Acting tough?

I'm just telling you what I would do.

That is stupid.
So you would kill some innocent people who happened to have a bad relative? :duh:

yo, if some guy killed my family I'd kill their WHOLE family and their neighbors and friends yo.

so look out ya'll

:killingme

LateApex

:confused: I don't think you're supposed to take someone else's "eye" for something a different person did.

The phrase "an eye for an eye", (Hebrew: עין תחת עין‎) is a quotation from Exodus 21:23–27 in which a person who has taken the eye of another in a fight is instructed to give his own eye in compensation. At the root of the non-Biblical form of this principle is the belief that one of the purposes of the law is to provide equitable retaliation for an offended party.

Xaquin44

About as dumb as any other God.

Exactly the kind of response I'd expect from you though.

wow, so you're an internet tough guy AND some kind of psychic lol

think about it. some guy kills your family member .... and you respond him by killing his respective family member. This punishes him .... how? Seems like it punishes the family member WAY more then the criminal.

It's good to know you expected a logical and reasonable response from me though =)

Xaquin44

The phrase "an eye for an eye", (Hebrew: עין תחת עין‎) is a quotation from Exodus 21:23–27 in which a person who has taken the eye of another in a fight is instructed to give his own eye in compensation. At the root of the non-Biblical form of this principle is the belief that one of the purposes of the law is to provide equitable retaliation for an offended party.

clearly killing two innocent people is better then one!

LateApex

wow, so you're an internet tough guy AND some kind of psychic lol

think about it. some guy kills your family member .... and you respond him by killing his respective family member. This punishes him .... how? Seems like it punishes the family member WAY more then the criminal.

Well...

I'm sure if he loved his family as much as I love mine that he would probably suffer just a little bit...

It's good to know you expected a logical and reasonable response from me though =)

Actually I expected the chicken #### answer that you gave...

Xaquin44

Well...

I'm sure if he loved his family as much as I love mine that he would probably suffer just a little bit...

lol that's the dumbest thing ever. Seriously, what if he killed your (for example) 8 year old sister. Are you really advocating getting back at the killer by killing an 8 year old?

really?

what if he was an only child?

seriously, no one thinks internet tough guys are cool. Especially stupid ones.

Actually I expected the chicken #### answer that you gave...

sooooooo speaking my mind and backing it up with reason is chicken ####?

hmmmm

that doesn't sound right ....

because it isn't.

LateApex

lol that's the dumbest thing ever. Seriously, what if he killed your (for example) 8 year old sister. Are you really advocating getting back at the killer by killing an 8 year old?

really?

what if he was an only child?

seriously, no one thinks internet tough guys are cool. Especially stupid ones.

sooooooo speaking my mind and backing it up with reason is chicken ####?

hmmmm

that doesn't sound right ....

because it isn't.

If you really want to get into it...

What I probably should have said was:

I would find the thing he/she cherished the most then I would crush it before their eyes.

Would i actually do these things?

Don't know.

I can tell you this though. If someone were to ever harm my family there's nothing any one could/would be able to do to stop me from exacting revenge.

Do you have to be tough to kill someone?

No.

You don't even have to be tough to shoot at someone.

LateApex

Attachments

• ethug.jpg
    ethug.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 62

Xaquin44

well, that's a little bit better .... you'd still probably be better off limiting your murder to the actual criminal.