WTF happened on The Five???

PsyOps

Pixelated
Which one of those conservatives is not quite conservative enough for you, Mr. Birch?

Wait, let me guess...Gutfeld, right?

Perino
Gutfeld
Watters
I'll give Guilfoyle some

You're not really much of a conservative anyway, so it's all relative.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Perino
Gutfeld
Watters
I'll give Guilfoyle some

Jesse Watters is not conservative enough for you?? Dana Perino is not conservative enough???

I don't even know what to say about that.

PJay

Perino
Gutfeld
Watters
I'll give Guilfoyle some

Yep. All Libertarian. I dislike Guilfoyle, she thinks she's hot, but she's not. I know the men here will disagree with me. No surprise...

PsyOps

Pixelated
Jesse Watters is not conservative enough for you?? Dana Perino is not conservative enough???

I don't even know what to say about that.

I'm sure what 'enough' means. None of us gets everything we want with folks. So we settle. Generally speaking, I don't think any of them are all that conservative. If I had to vote for any of them against a democrat, or against a McCain, McConnell, Jeb, etc... I would. I voted for Trump; who is FAR from being a conservative. So the standard of "enough' is really not applicable.

PJay

You don't think Jesse Watters and Dana Perino are conservatives?

Why not?

Nope.

You have to be conservative to understand. Things they've said. You shouldn't like Dana, she has smacked Trump a few times. Probably because she loves the Bush so much. Bush was not Conservative.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Nope.

You have to be conservative to understand. Things they've said. You shouldn't like Dana, she has smacked Trump a few times. Probably because she loves the Bush so much. Bush was not Conservative.

Perino is a Bush-bot. Every time I hear her talk I hear either Jeb or McCain.