WTF happened on The Five???

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You shouldn't like Dana, she has smacked Trump a few times.

Dana can have her opinion and it doesn't affect my regard for her. I don't require everyone to have complete and utter devotion to Donald Trump.

So because she's likes Bush, that makes her not conservative?

What on earth could Watters have possibly said that made you think he wasn't conservative?

PJay

Dana can have her opinion and it doesn't affect my regard for her. I don't require everyone to have complete and utter devotion to Donald Trump.

What on earth could Watters have possibly said that made you think he wasn't conservative?

Listen to them...closely.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Too soft > Mush. Wants everyone to like him.

A Mark Levin Gal! I know, I know > " Far Right Wing Kook"

Good grief.

Okay, well, you are a far right winger. Don't plan on getting your way in too many elections. Or any elections.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Might want to keep an open mind about tHose that lean libertarian. They are a better Ally to conservatives than other options.

[h=1]"If you analyze it I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism." -- Ronald Reagan[/h]

Agee

Yep. All Libertarian. I dislike Guilfoyle, she thinks she's hot, but she's not. I know the men here will disagree with me. No surprise...

I respect her experience and legal savvy, but ease-up on the cleavage display. If you strive to be professional, dress as such, you know conservative attire :wink:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I respect her experience and legal savvy, but ease-up on the cleavage display. If you strive to be professional, dress as such, you know conservative attire :wink:

oh you mean she speaks :killingme

I Don't Know What You Are Talking About :whistle:

Kimberly_Guilfoyle.jpg

kimberly-guilfoyle-fox-news.jpg

Kimberly_Guilfoyle_victoriassecret.filminspector.com_3.jpg

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So now this discussion has devolved from Kimberly's abilities to her cleavage and mouth size. Nice.

PsyOps

Pixelated

If you think Jeb and W are conservatives then I question your definition of conservative.

• Jeb outspent ever governor before him. He's a big government spender that thinks throwing our tax dollars at things is the solution.
  • He supported the removal of confederate battle flag
  • Supported TARP and Stimulus/believes that stimulus is a better solution than market-based recovery
  • Spent $310 million in tax dollars to start a biotech company
  • He was against drilling in the Gulf
  • He believes in man-made global warming/is a big supporter of 'green' energy
  • He is sympathetic to Spanish-speaking people, and isn't invested in a English-speaking America
  • Holds no firm position against illegal immigrants/supports a pathway to citizenship for illegals.
  • He is in lock-step with W on the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq
  • He believes abortion is the right of the mother

I'm sure there is more. If you want to talk about what fits as conservative you have to see things from the mind of a conservative. These politicians like to throw these terms around thinking some of us are too ignorant to know the difference just because they have an 'R' next to their name. Jeb Bush is nowhere near conservative. And this, not even "conservative enough"................ he is not even close to being a conservative.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you think Jeb and W are conservatives then I question your definition of conservative.

• Jeb outspent ever governor before him. He's a big government spender that thinks throwing our tax dollars at things is the solution.
  • He supported the removal of confederate battle flag
  • Supported TARP and Stimulus/believes that stimulus is a better solution than market-based recovery
  • Spent $310 million in tax dollars to start a biotech company
  • He was against drilling in the Gulf
  • He believes in man-made global warming/is a big supporter of 'green' energy
  • He is sympathetic to Spanish-speaking people, and isn't invested in a English-speaking America
  • Holds no firm position against illegal immigrants/supports a pathway to citizenship for illegals.
  • He is in lock-step with W on the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq
  • He believes abortion is the right of the mother

I'm sure there is more. If you want to talk about what fits as conservative you have to see things from the mind of a conservative. These politicians like to throw these terms around thinking some of us are too ignorant to know the difference just because they have an 'R' next to their name. Jeb Bush is nowhere near conservative. And this, not even "conservative enough"................ he is not even close to being a conservative.

Can we agree that you are a political extremist?

I'm not saying Jeb is a conservative, by any real definition, but Dubya had a number of conservative positions. And just because someone doesn't fit *your* extreme ideas of conservatism doesn't mean they aren't a conservative. I'm sure Westboro Baptist members don't think you're a "real" Christian. There is at least one Christian denomination that would consider you not a real Christian because you play an instrument, which they believe are tools of Satan.

There is a very small number of Americans who are as politically extreme as you. That's not enough to support a television show, let alone an election. And that's fine, you can rail against the mainstream all you want if that's what makes you happy; my point is that just because you are WAY to the right doesn't mean someone who is a smidge more to the left than you isn't conservative as well.

By your yardstick, there are only about 4 conservatives in this country.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And PS, Psy, I know at least one person who would call *you* a liberal and say you aren't conservative.