Yo! Gay men!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by Kain99
Actually, I am considering turning a new leaf! I think I'd be happier destroying women! What do ya think? :biggrin:

Good luck, women are a bit harder to "destroy". Have a crack at it. :shrug:

rebeka

Originally posted by Christy
Do you feel the members of somd, as well as the majority of citizens in Southern Md are homophopic? :confused:

YES.

Boy, glad to get *that* off my chest and out in the open. :duh:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Actually, I am considering turning a new leaf! I think I'd be happier destroying women! What do ya think? :biggrin:

When crafting your list of potentials, please ensure my name is left off.

tia. :wink:

*nevermind; just realized Kain is talking about bi's and gay's ... and I don't fit into those categories. :ohwell:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Christy
Good luck, women are a bit harder to "destroy". Have a crack at it. :shrug:
Sounds good!

So far, I have Barbara and Dems who have climbed out of the closet!

Think I'll hit easy targets first! :biggrin:

crabcake

May I ask ...

what stirred up the gay/bi/lesbian debate again? :confused: I must've missed something while out planting.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by tatercake
*nevermind; just realized Kain is talking about bi's and gay's ... and I don't fit into those categories. :ohwell:

Liar. :duh: I've seen how you look at me. :duh:

K

Kain99

When crafting your list of potentials, please ensure my name is left off.

tia. :wink:
Already did ya..... You were'nt that good. :killingme :luvyameanit:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Re: May I ask ...

what stirred up the gay/bi/lesbian debate again? :confused: I must've missed something while out planting.
I was wondering the same thing:confused:

crabcake

I know... she is one hot biatch! :biggrin:

:confused: are you looking to convert? Why didn't you say so? :shrug: We're heading to Rehoboth in a couple weeks ... the Gay & Lesbian capital of the East Coast!

K

Kain99

:confused: are you looking to convert? Why didn't you say so? :shrug: We're heading to Rehoboth in a couple weeks ... the Gay & Lesbian capital of the East Coast!
YES! I am done with men! Show me the way baby! show me the way! :wink:

Aimhigh2000

The token fag

Oh, a gay debate.....oh let me just add my two cents in......Well, it is hard being a publican and all, confuses the dems, and the conservatives. Wow, I didn't notice all the rainbow stickers on the pickup trucks around here. geez, I guess coming from here, and moving to the city, then moving back, it is almost hard to get me upset about anything ya'll can throw....but it makes for good entertainment.:dance:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Pete
You are going to make me look aren't you.
Nothing really to look at... She just said, I love the person... Not the sex. Maybe a little more but she swings. I promise. :biggrin:

crabcake

Nothing really to look at... She just said, I love the person... Not the sex. Maybe a little more but she swings. I promise. :biggrin:

I'm sure she'll be thanking you for all the "Can I Watch? :biggrin:" PMs she'll be getting too! :cheesy: