Yo! Gay men!

Re: Re: hmmm

Originally posted by Pete
OK I will try, I don't like pressure though.

I didn't know huntr drank beer :confused:
Nope, I prefer white wine spritzers, zima and all types of frozen fruity drinks as long as they come with one of those pretty little umbrella thingies.:blushing:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: hmmm

Originally posted by huntr1
Nope, I prefer white wine spritzers, zima and all types of frozen fruity drinks as long as they come with one of those pretty little umbrella thingies.:blushing:
:lol:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: The token fag

Originally posted by Chasey_Lane
Okay, here's my problem. You two come on here and insinuate what a bunch of redneck, back woods, homophobes we all are, right of the get go. Merely because we have no interest in the DC club scene.

You both go on about how "progressive" you both are, and the rest of us, well, since we aren't into what you do, we're all bigots. :duh:

Sweetie, I've probably seen more of the world wide gay scene than you ever have. It just aggravates me that you two both throw out ridiculous insults to the citizens of Southern MD, merely because we don't have a techno club to gyrate yourselves in. :duh:

Bugger! :banghead: That was actually posted by Christy. Grrr. Effin A-holes, messin with my cookies. :cussing:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Re: Re: Re: The token fag

Originally posted by Christy
Bugger! :banghead: That was actually posted by Christy. Grrr. Effin A-holes, messin with my cookies. :cussing:

ehhh, tomato ... to-MAH-to ... it's valid for either you or Chasey. :wink:

D

darkriver4362

Re: Re: Re: hmmm

Originally posted by huntr1

BUT..........do you like the bag wine?:confused:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Re: Re: The token fag

Originally posted by tatercake
ehhh, tomato ... to-MAH-to ... it's valid for either you or Chasey. :wink:

Ahem. :duh: Chasey is a ho. I'm a ho wannabe. :duh:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The token fag

Ahem. :duh: Chasey is a ho. I'm a ho wannabe. :duh:

:banghead: ho ... ho wannabe ... ho ... ho wannabe ... I'll get this crap straight one of these days. :frown:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The token fag

Originally posted by tatercake
:banghead: ho ... ho wannabe ... ho ... ho wannabe ... I'll get this crap straight one of these days. :frown:

Actually, I guess I'm a retired ho, done went off and got married, so I no longer experience the bedding down of losers. :jet: Darn shame too, those losers lernt alot from ole Christy. :whistle:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The token fag

Actually, I guess I'm a retired ho, done went off and got married, so I no longer experience the bedding down of losers. :jet: Darn shame too, those losers lernt alot from ole Christy. :whistle:
teach me

j/k Steve

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The token fag

teach me

j/k Steve

Oh he lends me out for rent for da right pimp daddy wit da money stash. (I so suck at ghetto) :blushing:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The token fag

teach me

I now hold the reigns as Queen Ho 'round deez parts and I lernt it all from Christy. :diva: You need a lesson, sexy boy? :really:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The token fag

I now hold the reigns as Queen Ho 'round deez parts and I lernt it all from Christy. :diva: You need a lesson, sexy boy? :really:
teach me, boy is asleep can you be here in 30 minutes?

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The token fag

Yeeeahhhh sho nuff, we even pulled out da laptop to accomodates ours customers. Fitty dolla homey.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The token fag

teach me, boy is asleep can you be here in 30 minutes?

Yaz gots limmo, or a pinto and a driver? :confused:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The token fag

Yeeeahhhh sho nuff, we even pulled out da laptop to accomodates ours customers. Fitty dolla homey.
Word, Dawg...I done gots myself a wireless now, beyotch. :getdown: :banana: