YOGA pants should be ILLEGAL ?!

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
"HELENA, Mont. (AP) — A Montana legislative panel moved to kill an indecent exposure bill Wednesday after the lawmaker who introduced it said he thinks yoga pants should be illegal.

Members of the House Judiciary Committee voted unanimously to table House Bill 365, which Rep. David Moore introduced Tuesday.

The proposal would have expanded the definition of indecent exposure to include garments that give the appearance of a person’s buttocks, genitals, pelvis or female nipple."

http://wtop.com/lifestyle/2015/02/montana-lawmaker-says-yoga-pants-should-be-illegal/

DEEKAYPEE8569

"HELENA, Mont. (AP) — A Montana legislative panel moved to kill an indecent exposure bill Wednesday after the lawmaker who introduced it said he thinks yoga pants should be illegal.

Members of the House Judiciary Committee voted unanimously to table House Bill 365, which Rep. David Moore introduced Tuesday.

The proposal would have expanded the definition of indecent exposure to include garments that give the appearance of a person’s buttocks, genitals, pelvis or female nipple."

http://wtop.com/lifestyle/2015/02/montana-lawmaker-says-yoga-pants-should-be-illegal/

They must be bored.....'Hey, let's try passing a law that forbids tight clothes.' The U.S. has become too matronly.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
If you weigh more than a certain amount they should be.

I am surprised at the number of people that wear tight clothing, regardless of their shape. Most tight clothing is just downright uncomfortable. I think many women think their butts look good in leggings and they just can't see what we see when walking behind them. Insert picture of ... what you think you look like in leggings ... and what you REALLY look like.

FollowTheMoney

Better outlaw the bikini as well then. But those leggings, could they make them just a bit more transparent, please. It's kinda hard to see through some of them.

Hijinx

I am in Daytona one year for Bike week, and there are a lot of places with vendors.

I go past this one with a crowd around it and there is a woman sitting on a stool naked from the waist up.

There is an "artist" with an air brush painting a likeness of this woman's breasts on a T-shirt, so she will appear naked when she wears it.

Maybe not classy, but it drew a crowd.

FED_UP

Which one of you ladies was just in the commissary with yoga pants on, GOD bless you. :hot: Nothing to the imagination.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I sure miss tube tops.

tube top.jpg

BOP

Windows 95.jpg

PeoplesElbow

Serious question here, know a young lady that wears yoga pants to work all the time and then complains about guys staring at her ass, should she even be wearign glorified sweat pants to work in a professional setting and does she have a right to complain about the men staring at her?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

It should be illegal if her nipples show thru her yoga pants

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Serious question here, know a young lady that wears yoga pants to work all the time and then complains about guys staring at her ass, should she even be wearign glorified sweat pants to work in a professional setting and does she have a right to complain about the men staring at her?

NO. and NO.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I wear yoga pants but they are thicker fabric and are not at all transparent.

I also wear leggings but wear them under a dress or long top. Leggings and short top - not a good look for anyone who is not a size 4.