Yoga

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Can you get on base? There's a nice program through the wellness center. If not, there's a wonderful lady that teaches over in the end of the building where Hyper Space used to be. Not the whole building just the back corner near the gas station. I can't think of the name of the place though.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
CSM offers classes. A friend of mine use to teach them but I'm pretty sure she's not anymore. I have DVD's that I like a lot. I have a few of them so I'll have variety and its nice to be able to do it on my own schedule. I LOVE yoga!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
CSM offers classes. A friend of mine use to teach them but I'm pretty sure she's not anymore. I have DVD's that I like a lot. I have a few of them so I'll have variety and its nice to be able to do it on my own schedule. I LOVE yoga!
Which DVDs do you have? I'm getting bored with mine and want to switch it up.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
Was gonna start a Yoga thread, but saw this one. Any suggestions for a yoga class in Waldorf? I heard they have one at the Civista Center on Old Washington Road, but don't know details on who to contact for the schedule. I know several people looking for a class.

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
I'm probably too far from you two to participate in an exchange of DVD's but I have:

Yoga Zone Gentle Yoga for Beginners

Yoga Class by Gary Bromley

Viniyogatherapy for low back, sacrum, and hips by Gary Kraftsow

A.M. Yoga for your week with Rodney Yee

Based on gas prices it may be cheaper to mail them back and forth LOL

I'm just now seeing this. :stupid: I'll look at them tonight and post.