Young Professionals Happy Hour

angel11284

meeeaaannninnnggg????

if you all are going to drive all the way to waldorf to go to a hole in the wall like memories(been there once...NEVER going again) then u might as well go somewhere local like big dogs paradise or dragn inn. I'm just saying

K

kris31280

:buddies: That works for me

Alright, last edit:
Look for the slanty eyed bastard flinging is asian mayo around all the hot chicks, the token fluffy chick, and one guy who's just way too pretty.

kelb

art imitating life
if you all are going to drive all the way to waldorf to go to a hole in the wall like memories(been there once...NEVER going again) then u might as well go somewhere local like big dogs paradise or dragn inn. I'm just saying

LOL :smack: You have NO idea what you are talking about...

angel11284

LOL :smack: You have NO idea what you are talking about...

I went there once with another friend that had never been. You know how in movies when people that obviously don't belong somewhere walk in to a bar and the music suddenly stops and everyone turns to stare??? That's how we felt at memories therefore i will personally never go there again.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Alright, last edit:
Look for the slanty eyed bastard flinging his asian mayo around all the hot chicks, average chicks, medicore chicks, the token fluffy chick, the chick with gloves on, one guy who's just way too pretty (is War coming), one guy who could either knock you down or be knocked down pretty easily, one hot chick and tattooed dude saying things like "snook'ums" and making kissey faces and then the guy sitting off in a corner fondling himself wishing he had some of that asian mayo.

:yeahthat:

kelb

art imitating life
I went there once with another friend that had never been. You know how in movies when people that obviously don't belong somewhere walk in to a bar and the music suddenly stops and everyone turns to stare??? That's how we felt at memories therefore i will personally never go there again.

WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE.. LOL?