Young Professionals Happy Hour

Mojo

neither one of us are unattractive at all. i just took that place to be more of a "biker bar" and that isn't us at all. it was like everyone knew each other and we had just walked in to their territory.

I'm definetely going now, we could do a version of Westside Story.

4d2008

WOW! Ive got to go to this event now, fri or sat.. I have GOT to know what a couple of you women look like... So much hate for men talking alot of crap about how they look. Cant wait to see what all of you look like... Lets figure out a date place and time. Im so there. Think if anything itll be tons of fun..

when this weekend is figured out someone pm me cause Im down for anywhere.

kelb

art imitating life
neither one of us are unattractive at all. i just took that place to be more of a "biker bar" and that isn't us at all. it was like everyone knew each other and we had just walked in to their territory.

LOL Im sooooooo not a biker :drama:

It USED to be a biker bar.. what day did you go ? fri and sat are the FUN nights!! :)

angel11284

LOL Im sooooooo not a biker :drama:

It USED to be a biker bar.. what day did you go ? fri and sat are the FUN nights!! :)

it was like feb of last year that i went on a friday night. didn't feel comfortable at all. it might have changed but i prefer going out in st. mary's anyway.

MrX

High Octane

:killingmeWhere have I heard that before?

kelb

art imitating life
it was like feb of last year that i went on a friday night. didn't feel comfortable at all. it might have changed but i prefer going out in st. mary's anyway.

LOL :neener: Dont down something you have NO idea about lol

all bars have regulars and the people in memories are not used to seeing hot chicks.. so MAYBE if you are "not unattractive" they were looking at you because they though you were perdy :doh: (you must be blonde)

angel11284

LOL :neener: Dont down something you have NO idea about lol

all bars have regulars and the people in memories are not hte hottest people.. so MAYBE if you are "not unattractive" they were looking at you because they though you were perdy :doh: (you must be blonde)

i just said i wouldn't go there again. it's not in the top 5 of the best local places to go. and no i'm not blonde:doh:

kelb

art imitating life
if you all are going to drive all the way to waldorf to go to a hole in the wall like memories(been there once...NEVER going again) then u might as well go somewhere local like big dogs paradise or dragn inn. I'm just saying

i just said i wouldn't go there again. it's not in the top 5 of the best local places to go. and no i'm not blonde:doh:

YOU DOWNED IT :lol: