Young Professionals Happy Hour

lovinmaryland

They are both very tall and together....
I am 5'10" w/ out shoes I think he is like 6'2" or so
He's not cocky. He's just very pretty, and that tends to make people uncomfortable and/or jealous.

He's my favoritist pretty boy in the whole wide world.
I already told her that he is probably one of the sweetest forum members I have met...
You are the one petting War like a puppy dog.
What!!!! I wanted to do that :mad:
This sounds like it's going to be a good turnout, whoever gets there first, grab one of those big outside tables.
Miggy what time you wanna get there? I get off wk @ 5 & can get primped & out the door by 6ish

SoMDGirl42

Absolutely! :dance: Just remember he likes his belly rubbed. :whistle:

I think I will be keeping my hands to myself this time. They got me into too much trouble at the last outting. Better yet, maybe I'll stay home and have those few drinks, less danger of getting into more trouble.

kelb

art imitating life
I think I will be keeping my hands to myself this time. They got me into too much trouble at the last outting. Better yet, maybe I'll stay home and have those few drinks, less danger of getting into more trouble.

OH NO NO NO! You are going.. I get drunk fast and I'm going to need someone to take me home :wink:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

:tantrum: You'd better show, or I'll be blowing up your phone all night with text messages, phone calls, and I'll even be tempted to have Mojo call you and send you some of his "special" pictures.

Mojo

I'm going too now!!

:confused: Weren't you the one that started this thing :lol:

Just as long as you sit next to me this time. That way I don't have to reach to far:whistle:

:yikes:

Are you pregnant :jameo: