Young Professionals Happy Hour

warneckutz

Thats the same thing I said to her... no worries once I told her that her & I could have a threesome w/ War she was down!!! :yahoo:

:faint:

Make sure I know what's going on...

I was at a Blue Crabs game, I had Mojo on the phone and still couldn't find SoMD Chick/Girl/Woman in the stands... I require attention...

Mojo

Thats the same thing I said to her... no worries once I told her that her & I could have a threesome w/ War she was down!!! :yahoo:

:mad:

I am going.. but I'm going to let mojo take care of that for me :whistle:

It's on now!

I was at a Blue Crabs game, I had Mojo on the phone and still couldn't find SoMD Chick/Girl/Woman in the stands... I require attention...

:lmao: Retarded bastard

SoMDGirl42

Dude, you were blind. I even had others around me waving at you :lmao: I did get some nice shots of your backside though :whistle:

lovinmaryland

Oh no it is gonna be more fun when we just straight pounce on your ass!!! Kelb is into kinkyness too so this should be real :hot:
You can be involved in round 2 baby :smoochy:
back off queer bait, she's mine :smack:
Did you get in contact w/ ICit yet :tap: Or do I need to call you know who :whistle: