Young Professionals Happy Hour

SoMDGirl42

Oh no it is gonna be more fun when we just straight pounce on your ass!!! Kelb is into kinkyness too so this should be real :hot:

You can be involved in round 2 baby :smoochy:

Did you get in contact w/ ICit yet :tap: Or do I need to call you know who :whistle:

No need to call you know who, just call her! You know who will give you the number, or I'll PM it to you.

Mojo, you can text her

Mig, Lugnut, Pixie, Toppick, Kelb (and anyone else who has her number) call ICiT and demand she take off work tonight

4d2008

they did tell you that the professionals happy hour is for swingers only, didn't they? :whistle:

Sometimes we forget to throw in that little detail. We share, and share alike at these functions.

Had a huge reply, decided to delete. :lmao: these threads can be murder. :killingme

K

kris31280

:faint:

Make sure I know what's going on...

I was at a Blue Crabs game, I had Mojo on the phone and still couldn't find SoMD Chick/Girl/Woman in the stands... I require attention...
Are you still going to be there at 9:30?

lovinmaryland

Sloppy Seconds :mad:
Sloppy shiat we will clean up for you :smoochy:
No need to call you know who, just call her! You know who will give you the number, or I'll PM it to you.

Mojo, you can text her

Mig, Lugnut, Pixie, Toppick, Kelb (and anyone else who has her number) call ICiT and demand she take off work tonight
Pm please
Are you still going to be there at 9:30?

He'll be there and walkin bo-legged after me & kelb get done w/ him :hot: Why you wanna piece :really:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Mojo, you can text her

Tomorrow Night - TOMORROW.

kelb

art imitating life

Mojo, you can text her

I just text her!! :yahoo:

warneckutz

:faint: Lawdy, I just read the last 10 posts... you people are CrAzY!

(I'll bring da olive oil - extra virgin - gotta keep it healthy!)

K

kris31280

He'll be there and walkin bo-legged after me & kelb get done w/ him :hot: Why you wanna piece :really:

:lmao: No... I just actually want to meet this infamous War who's not really cocky but who is actually a nice guy despite sometimes outward forum appearances... he would be one of the few in the "gang" I've not met.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
Mojo, you can text her

Tonight? :confused: I thought it was either tomorrow or Saturday!

:pete: I'll play it safe and tell her all three nights. :yay:

:lol:

SoMDGirl42

Tonight? :confused: I thought it was either tomorrow or Saturday!

:pete: I'll play it safe and tell her all three nights. :yay:

:lol:

:lmao: asshat. I made a mistake, again. Mig was kind enough to correct it. TOMORROW, TOMORROW, I love you, TOMORROW, you're only a day away......