Young Professionals Happy Hour

islandgrl

So I went & all I saw were guys at the bar when I got there. They didn't look to be too young either. Oh well I guess thats what I get for being late.

Mojo

So I went & all I saw were guys at the bar when I got there. They didn't look to be too young either. Oh well I guess thats what I get for being late.

What time did you get there? We were sitting at a table by the back of the bar. We stayed until around 9:30 I think and then rolled to Dew Drop, it was rocking last night :lol:

Mojo

same back at ya!! :love: so the DD was rockin last night? man wish I went

:roflmao: There was a total of 2 other people there. I still want to know who the young professionals were :mad: It was either the table next to us or the people that were wearing pink at the bar. You don't have morning sickness today do you? I wasn't wearing gloves so you might be having triplets :lol:

camily

Peace
:roflmao: There was a total of 2 other people there. I still want to know who the young professionals were :mad: It was either the table next to us or the people that were wearing pink at the bar. You don't have morning sickness today do you? I wasn't wearing gloves so you might be having triplets :lol:

:eyebrow: