Young Professionals Happy Hour

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
:roflmao: There was a total of 2 other people there. I still want to know who the young professionals were :mad: It was either the table next to us or the people that were wearing pink at the bar. You don't have morning sickness today do you? I wasn't wearing gloves so you might be having triplets :lol:

You know..... now that you mention it Im feeling a little sick :barf:
I went home and put gloves on right away... kinda like the morning after pill. But not sure if it worked or not! :killingme
(man all of that and I didnt even get :spank: .... I feel so cheated!! :lmao:)

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
:roflmao: There was a total of 2 other people there. I still want to know who the young professionals were :mad: It was either the table next to us or the people that were wearing pink at the bar. You don't have morning sickness today do you? I wasn't wearing gloves so you might be having triplets :lol:

:roflmao: I forgot to wear my gloves last night too. :jameo:

Mojo

You guys missed out on Roses place too :mad:. They had a couple of new dancers there :hot: The rectangle nipple chick was working it last night though, or as Lugnut likes to call her "The girl that doesn't wipe"

Rich, I owe you a beer, thanks for taking up for our waiters slack :buddies:

T

toppick08

You guys missed out on Roses place too :mad:. They had a couple of new dancers there :hot: The rectangle nipple chick was working it last night though, or as Lugnut likes to call her "The girl that doesn't wipe"

:lol:

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!

Rich, I owe you a beer, thanks for taking up for our waiters slack :buddies:

Damn, I knew I should have went to Roses with you guys!!:tantrum

kelb

art imitating life
You should have stopped by. But you would have needed a pair of gloves!

Did you get done shooting pool early? I see you were posting around 10:30.

Yeah thats when I got home. I figured you guys were done so I didnt call you.

So.. When is the next one. I know its going to be at HOOTERS! SUPER PROFESSIONAL!!!