Young Professionals Happy Hour

DreamBlaze

Do I smell Burning Rubber
Ok....so anything up this week. It was nice meeting a few of you on Saturday. Anyone have plans for this lovely week. I am always in need of happy hour.:yahoo:

Nice meeting you two, I am sure everyone was amused by my apparent rash of scratches :doh:and the impersonation of the Enzyte guy.:diva:

Who is ready for another round of shenanigans?

K

kris31280

Nice meeting you two, I am sure everyone was amused by my apparent rash of scratches :doh:and the impersonation of the Enzyte guy.:diva:

I'm always up for shenanigans! as long as it's not a school night and my baby is in bed before I leave the house[

K

kris31280

Sounds good, but I am not taking another random trip over to...ahem you know. Once is enough:smoochy:
You mean you didn't enjoy the floor show? :killingme

Saturday night my friend's band is playing at Hula's, so I'm thinking I might like to head over there.

SoMDGirl42

I'm always up for shenanigans, just let me know....you do need to work on your last shot scratches. And well if the Enzyte guy ever needs a stand in, I think you'd be the first pick. Although.....

I still can't believe I made that last shot and then scratched 3 seconds later. :lmao:

Whew. When I originally read his first message, I thought he was saying rash of scratches as in

he got mugged by the ladies at Roses and they scratched him up pretty good. Now I understand, you were shooting pool. :doh:

DreamBlaze

I still can't believe I made that last shot and then scratched 3 seconds later. :lmao:

The games not over till the ball stops-a-rollin.

I liked my quality scratch where I made the ball in the corner pocket before the cue ball dropped perfectly in the middle pocket.:yahoo:

DreamBlaze

Whew. When I originally read his first message, I thought he was saying rash of scratches as in

he got mugged by the ladies at Roses and they scratched him up pretty good. Now I understand, you were shooting pool. :doh:

What like money shot...:killingme

Not setting foot in there again.:lalala:

islandgrl

:killingme At that place I think anything is possible!