Young Professionals Happy Hour

4d2008

so Casanova, how many decent women did you meet that night? :coffee:

Everyone was great but from what I noticed all were either married in a relationship or not interested. But also I kept to myself that night for the most part. I was just marinating mostly. Soaking everyone in. Didnt want anyone getting ammo to fire at me for the forums. But I cant wait for the next get together. was fun.

SoMDGirl42

Everyone was great but from what I noticed all were either married in a relationship or not interested. But also I kept to myself that night for the most part. I was just marinating mostly. Soaking everyone in. Didnt want anyone getting ammo to fire at me for the forums. But I cant wait for the next get together. was fun.

It's paton place around here. Relationships are always changing. By this time next week they'll all be looking for fresh meat. Better get in line now to snatch one up...

just kidding. They're are a fun group. Glad you made it out.

T

toppick08

It's paton place around here. Relationships are always changing. By this time next week they'll all be looking for fresh meat. Better get in line now to snatch one up...

just kidding. They're are a fun group. Glad you made it out.

:kiss:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent

:buddies:

It was nice meeting you! :howdy: