Young Professionals Happy Hour

moviegirl1980

It's only life....
If that's the case, maybe I have to go again to say I actually won a game of pool:killingme

I'll play you. Since the odds are no matter how bad I do, you will scratch on the 8 ball and I'll win by default! But if anyone actually wants to help me with my pool game, let me know, I'm a bit of a disaster.

islandgrl

I'll play you. Since the odds are no matter how bad I do, you will scratch on the 8 ball and I'll win by default! But if anyone actually wants to help me with my pool game, let me know, I'm a bit of a disaster.

You did better than I did. You probably would have won had Dream not been your partner.:whistle:

moviegirl1980

It's only life....
So nobody is bringing up the ringer either....way to tell the whole story:clap:

Would that be the time the balls ended up off the table on the other side of the bar?

We could talk about quotes of the night instead....."Your gonna get your fingers crushed between two balls"....and thats a bad thing? Lol....:shrug:

Justwaitin

Live 4 today!
Last Friday

I was at CIP..sitting at that bar. I was not on the list to join you guys but I couldn't figure out where everybody was..after reading all these threads..I should have just yelled...SOMD Where the H##l is my beer !! :buddies:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
I was at CIP..sitting at that bar. I was not on the list to join you guys but I couldn't figure out where everybody was..after reading all these threads..I should have just yelled...SOMD Where the H##l is my beer !! :buddies:

You should have! A couple people did, worked like a charm. :smile:

4d2008

I walked up to Kelb and asked "are you a tard"? it was easy to find the tables :yahoo: