Your 5 yr old daughter doesn't like to wear panties...

What would you do?

• Nothing, its normal behavior.

Votes: 13 56.5%
  • File for supervised visitation. My husband is a drunk and is sicko to allow this.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Cancel all visitation.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Discipline my daughter and talk to her how this is never appropriate.

Votes: 9 39.1%

• Total voters
Qurious said:
according to the article killa just posted thats NOT a good thing on your part as a parent.
The article clearly states there are things a parent can do to reduce the occurrence in the child... just as there are things a full grown woman can do to reduce the occurrence. It also states the child's immune system plays a big part in it as well.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Cowgirl said:
Yeah...I'm not sure who started it....I guess that's what we'll call girl's girly bits too. My sister was freaking out (not really, but she was stressing a little) about what to tell her daughter to call everything. I guess nobody wants to say vulva. Why is it that it's less 'gross' to say penis, than it is vulva or vagina? :lol:
My little cousin used to call his a "china". :roflmao: I think he might've heard the word vagina at some point and adapted it to suit his own purposes. :lol: My youngest brother called his a tail at one point. :lol:

Qurious

Im On 1.
terbear1225 said:
you really aren't that bright are you. I read your original post, there was absolutely no mention o the girl sharing a bed with the father. you din't et the answer you wanted so you added details/changed the story to get the answer that suited your purposes!

and if you think this "isn't that serious" thn why are you involved at all?

I said its not that serious for her to be getting all defensive and upset....

if you can't control your emotions on a message board...log the f off...i mean really.... :lmao:

its a topic of discussion.....just like any news story, details are added later, changing your opinion on the matter...god forbid I do that....

some of you people are too sensative for my threads....and I'm not even doing anything :lmao:

SoMDGirl42

Qurious said:
I have never heard of girls younger than 5 getting yeast infections.....

I'm thinking its possible daddy is doing something sick.
My 15 month old had repeated yeast infections this winter due to antibiotics she was on for ear infections!

and you may want to have her tested for diabetes. Yeast infections are common occurence with diabetics because the glucose is high and throws off the chemical balance.

My older daughter had yeast infections because of taking nightly bubble baths. We stopped the bubble baths and the yeast infections stopped.

and have you ever thought to have her tested for latex allergies? It's possible she could be allergic to the latex in the panties.

If you are that concerned with it, you'd have had her checked by her peditrician by now for any of these or possible abuse

Nanny Pam

Qurious said:
according to the article killa just posted thats NOT a good thing on your part as a parent.
Another FYI for you, SFB, I am not the parent. I am the daycare provider.

Qurious

Im On 1.
kwillia said:
The article clearly states there are things a parent can do to reduce the occurrence in the child... just as there are things a full grown woman can do to reduce the occurrence. It also states the child's immune system plays a big part in it as well.

"They may think that the yeast infections in children is due to their negligence in caring properly for their child. To a certain extent, this is true. "

Qurious

Im On 1.
Nanny Pam said:
Another FYI for you, SFB, I am not the parent. I am the daycare provider.

Well you said: "FYI I have a 2 year old that gets yeast infection regularly."

How was I to know?

I'd forward that article to the parent STAT.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Qurious said:

if you can't control your emotions on a message board...log the f off...i mean really.... :lmao:

its a topic of discussion.....just like any news story, details are added later, changing your opinion on the matter...god forbid I do that....

some of you people are too sensative for my threads....and I'm not even doing anything :lmao:

If you're too flipping perverted to control yourself from starting threads of highly emotional substance you should probably just do the world a favor and euthanize yourself.

Qurious said:
"They may think that the yeast infections in children is due to their negligence in caring properly for their child. To a certain extent, this is true. "
I didn't say any different.

Qurious

Im On 1.
Disclaimer:

This is not my kid.

This is just a topic of discussion.

If you can't handle it, please ignore me and my threads.

terbear1225

Qurious said:

it's a topic of discussion wrought with deep emotional issues for any one who has actually dealt with abuse. you intentionally post this type of topic hoping for a reactin and then act offended when someone reacts.

news stories add details as they become available. either you had the supposed information all along and chose not to post it or you made it up when you realized you weren't getting the response that you wanted. either way, you changed the story part way through and got pissed when someone called you on it.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Nickel said:
My little cousin used to call his a "china". :roflmao: I think he might've heard the word vagina at some point and adapted it to suit his own purposes. :lol: My youngest brother called his a tail at one point. :lol:

Biggest pig came home from grandma's talking about his "nuggets".... :killingme

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
pixiegirl said:
Biggest pig came home from grandma's talking about his "nuggets".... :killingme
It's better than "balls". :ohwell:

"I have two legs, two arms, one butt, two balls...". :ohwell:

K

Kain99

Qurious said:
just so i get this right...ya'll are saying its normal that she doesnt want to wear clothes....

but what about sleeping naked with daddy?
Wow! The Ex wife from Hell! Your kid is perfectly normal and Dad is dealing with the same thing that you do on a daily basis.

Give it a rest before I call CPS on you.

Qurious

Im On 1.
pixiegirl said:
At least grow a set and sign your $hit. I did. :yay: You're pathetic.

I always sign my karma.
*cough*

hmmmm a few things:

1. ask pixiegirl will your thread offend her before submitting the thread....
2. sign your karma the way pixiegirl wants you to so she knows you have balls.
3. shove a nifty nabber up pixies ass to get out whatever has crawled up there to make her so sensitive about this thread.
4. pm her with lists of therapists STAT.

Qurious

Im On 1.
terbear1225 said:
it's a topic of discussion wrought with deep emotional issues for any one who has actually dealt with abuse. you intentionally post this type of topic hoping for a reactin and then act offended when someone reacts.

news stories add details as they become available. either you had the supposed information all along and chose not to post it or you made it up when you realized you weren't getting the response that you wanted. either way, you changed the story part way through and got pissed when someone called you on it.

See Disclaimer.

Cowgirl

I really don't see why kids should be taught to never be naked. Why teach them that their bodies are something to be ashamed of and cover up? Instead of teaching them it's bad to be naked, why not teach them there are certain times when it's rude, or not appropriate...such as in public. I don't see how it's a problem for a child to be naked while at home....and yes, the father's house should be considered "home" as well as the mother's.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Qurious said:
I always sign my karma.
*cough*

hmmmm a few things:

1. ask pixiegirl will your thread offend her before submitting the thread....
2. sign your karma the way pixiegirl wants you to so she knows you have balls.
3. shove a nifty nabber up pixies ass to get out whatever has crawled up there to make her so sensitive about this thread.
4. pm her with lists of therapists STAT.

1. QURIOUS ISN'T THAT SERIOUS...CALM YOUR ASS DOWN! -- Is not signing your karma it's trying to make it look as if someone else sent it.
2. The thread didn't offend me, you're antics did that.
3. I hope you never reproduce and even run the risk of dealing with a real life problem concerning a child.
4. Can I have the number to yours? I'd like to have them reported for malpractice.

Qurious

Im On 1.
pixiegirl said:
1. QURIOUS ISN'T THAT SERIOUS...CALM YOUR ASS DOWN! -- Is not signing your karma it's trying to make it look as if someone else sent it.
2. The thread didn't offend me, you're antics did that.
3. I hope you never reproduce and even run the risk of dealing with a real life problem concerning a child.
4. Can I have the number to yours? I'd like to have them reported for malpractice.

what county are you in, seriously I can get you some help....my brother in law is a therapist for abused persons.